Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Glenn Thorpe

Glenn Thorpe Tuned and Synch'ed

Nice!

Kevin Ballowe likes this.
  2. Mark Scipione

Mark Scipione Just got it firing!

IMG_0164.JPG A A Beauty, got mine last June. I am at 4500 miles, love it!

Tom Hart likes this.
  3. Vintagehoarder

Vintagehoarder Tuned and Synch'ed

Beautiful bike!

14K on mine love it!!

[​IMG]

Couple of things I did to mine, Factory Gel Seat (under $300), I added the Guzzitech GT-Rx Bar Risers to my 1400 touring and it made the bike so much more comfortable on long trips, fits me like a glove now.

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-cnc-bar-risers/

[​IMG]

Also I repalced the bags allen heads with these (you'll have to modify, make the head smaller on one for each bag), makes getting the bags off for cleaning and such much easier.

http://a.co/3rva61d

[​IMG]

4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome guys. Love to get your VIN # and info for the first post of this thread. TIA.

What questions do you have on the HB backrest? Best to email me; Todd at GuzziTech.com

5. Martin DG

Martin DG Just got it firing! GT Contributor

2014 California Touring with 9500 km : ZGULVCOOOEM200146.

I am the second owner - bought it on May 11th 2018.
    I replaced the chrome mirrors with the shorter black ones from Audace and added the OEM Guzzi back rest.
    I really love this motorcycle!

Martin
    Laval, Quebec, Canada
    IMG_0466.JPG

6. Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph Just got it firing!

Michael J Maassen - Chilliwack BC - Canada: 2017 Moto Guzzi 1400 California Touring VIN#:ZGULCUB01HM000129 33576434_1555512101244469_8200569650266767360_o.jpg

steveford and GT-Rx® like this.
  7. Martin DG

Martin DG Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Nice looking Guzzi. Welcome canadian friend!

8. Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph Just got it firing!

Many thanks EH!

9. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome! Thanks for the info and pic. Hope you post often... and see the store tab above for some great upgrade options... or when the exhaust starts to fail. ;)

10. Dave Martino

Dave Martino Just got it firing!

Hello, my new 2017 California Touring.

IMG_0580.jpg

John L and Fast1400 like this.
  11. Mr Clifton

Mr Clifton Just got it firing!

VIN# ZGULPT007GM200139 Pleasanton California DOP 6.7.18 @ OC Motorcycle Costa Mesa

New Eldorado at Chevron in Malibu.jpg

John L, Dave Martino and GT-Rx® like this.
  12. Dave Martino

Dave Martino Just got it firing!

SWEEEET!

13. Raymond Wijnands

Raymond Wijnands Just got it firing!

IMG_20180617_170427.jpg IMG_20180617_170253.jpg
    Second owner, bought in 2017, did some modifications, touring handlebars, c-bow with leather bags, highway pegs and some racing stripes...
    VIN# ZGULV0025DM111820, Moto Guzzi California 1400 custom black, Raymond Wijnands, Dutchman living in Westoverledingen, Germany

John L and GT-Rx® like this.
  14. GT-Rx®

Thank you for the post Raymond, and congrats!

15. sir fred

sir fred Tuned and Synch'ed

Love this bike!..Riding the Kancamagus in NH.
    Moto Guzzi Kanc 2018.jpg

16. britman

britman Just got it firing!

I recently downsized and sold my 2000 Bassa and my fully restored 64 Triumph TR6R, both will be missed, but dammit I had to have a California Touring. This one came home a couple of days ago with 19K on the clock. She recently returned from a 7000 mile trip the PO took and she purred like a kitten, other than a broken H-pipe, imagine that. I love the bike and she will living in the garage my 05 Rocket III, bought new. I wonder what the puppies will like if they breed. Looking forward to gleaming infor and hitting the classifieds regularly.
    DSC03542.JPG DSC03543.JPG DSC03538.JPG DSC03540.JPG

17. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the C14 Fam! Love to get the VIN# and previous owner info for the first post of this thread if you would.
    Hope to see you online here often. Enjoy!
    p.s. Abarth too, nice.

18. Quattroa4m

Quattroa4m Tuned and Synch'ed

What exhaust did you go with?

19. britman

britman Just got it firing!

Gladly, VIN ZGULVC006EM111570 and it was bought from Don Bowen from Newnan Ga. who did the little jaunt across the USA. I believe I am the 3rd owner and the bike is showing a little over 19K on clock. I am happy I finally figured out how the lights, (high and low beam) work this afternoon, now off to the menu and various settings. Thank the Lord the bike came with an owners manual. I still carry a flip phone and technology and me are certainly not the best of friends, but I will figure everything out. I must say the bike is truly awesome on the open road. Agostini mufflers will be arriving next week and I am still researching that nice little wrench on the display that so many owners speak of in such loving terms. I am just happy the Big Girl has an external oil filter, going inside the pan was always so much fun on my old Bassa. BTW, the Abarth is the Wife's pride and joy, loves the damn little thing and swears she will never get rid of it....

John L and GT-Rx® like this.
  20. Raymond Wijnands

Raymond Wijnands Just got it firing!

It's a Zard exhaust. The sound is in my opinion very nice.