Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Sanford Day

Sanford Day Just got it firing!

Well here's my Cali. It's a 2018. and bought from Cadre Cycle in Cincinnati OH. Was told it was the first Cali 2018 imported to the US not that it's a big deal just cool if true. Vin ZGULCUB05JM000169

Love the bike. Wanted one for 40 years. The wait was worth it. Took it in for the 1000 mile service and while talking to Enzo the I told him I wanted to do a tribute to my late wife and if he knew some one who was good. He set me up with Dauber a gentleman who's been at it for quite sometime. He did a great job.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poppe, Fast1400, Uss and 2 others like this.
  2. Sanford Day

Sanford Day Just got it firing!

Vin ZGULCUB05JM000169 Mark Day Kentucky

Poppe likes this.
  3. anmagu

anmagu Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Hey guys

I'm Andy, 28 and live in Switzerland. Had the Audace in 2015, some bastards stole it 3 months after i bought it. Switched to Harley, never was satisfied, sold it and bought an MGX21. Had it over a year til i was involved in a crash. I thought it might have been to big for me, so i went for the Audace Carbon.
    Couldn't be happier.

VIN: ZGULC001XJM000155

What did i change:
    -End bar mirrors
    -Mistral exhaust
    -J.W Speaker 8790A adaptive led headlights (awesome!)
    - cleaned up the back and got a side mount for the license plate.

FB_IMG_1546454802145.jpg FB_IMG_1546454461750.jpg FB_IMG_1546454455633.jpg

BlackHeart, Gufy, Poppe and 3 others like this.
  4. Didier

Didier Cruisin' Guzzisti

Here's my california, 2017 I had BMW, Harley, the last one was a 2018 road king that I trade for this awesome Guzzi no regrets...

Ma goudzzz 007.JPG

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Beauty, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum/Famiglia! Love to get the VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread if you could.

Didier likes this.
  6. Dtr20

Dtr20 Just got it firing!

Hi, just picked up my new old stock 2016 Audace from Seacoast sport in Derry NH. I'm in South coast mass.

Danny

20190406_111946.jpg

Fast1400 and GT-Rx® like this.
  7. GT-Rx®

Congrats Danny! Love to also get your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread. Welcome to the GT Forum! Post often.
    Seacoast guys are good people. I know the owners well. Tell them Todd says hi next time by.

8. Dtr20

Dtr20 Just got it firing!

Hi Todd, my VIN for my 2016 Audace is ZGULCU007GM200157, and I am in Norton, Massachusetts. D.O.P. 3/30/19

Danny

20190413_151209.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    GT-Rx® likes this.
  9. Craig C

Craig C Just got it firing! GT Famiglia

Here's my work-in-progress...2016 Audace "Custom" ;) IMG_20190415_125827336_HDR (2).jpg

GT-Rx® and PaulDavies like this.
  10. anmagu

anmagu Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Wasn't really happy with the dart piranha flyscreen i bought. I felt it looked ok, but not more. Effectiveness was ok though.
    So i went to some metal artist near my home and told him what i had in mind. Thats how it turned out. Made of aluminium. I really like it. I'm finally gonna test it when I'm off to Slovenia.

IMG_20190408_212634.jpg IMG_20190408_212646.jpg

Mayakovski, BCarnage and BlackHeart like this.
  11. Didier

Didier Cruisin' Guzzisti

My VN ZGULCUB02HM000107

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. sir fred

sir fred Cruisin' Guzzisti

IMG_3927.JPG

I love my new fairing..Fantastic addition.

Fast1400, Didier and Mayakovski like this.
  13. sir fred

I made this bug screen from an old fairing I had in my shop. Moto Guzzi Kanc 2018.jpg

14. Robebop

Robebop Tuned and Synch'ed

who makes that fairing?? Looks great

Mayakovski likes this.
  15. GT-Rx®

sir fred likes this.
  16. sir fred

The fairing was from Harper Moto. Curtis told me that the mold was destroyed in a fire and that there will be no more. I got the last one. The windscreen for the fairing is available per GT-Rx's link. My screen was the 16" and I cut about 4"s off. I also made the aluminum trim.

17. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

What fairing is that?

18. sir fred

H&H fairing from Harper's Moto but is no longer available.

19. David Priddle

David Priddle Just got it firing!

Hi. I am David from Australia. I picked up my new MGX21 two weeks ago from Sunstate Sunshine Coast, first service yesterday. Been riding for 50years and always wanted a Guzzi. Now I have one. Had a Road King for the last 13 years. Compared to the Harley the Guzzi is big and it feels heavy but is more sophisticated and refined
    The bike came with the genuine Lafranconi accessory mufflers. Can anyone tell me how to remove the dB killers? I thought they would just pull out after removing the circlip retainer but they are stuck solid! Is there any trick to it?
    Also does anyone know if a passenger backrest/rack is available anywhere?
    My VIN is: ZGULCA007HM000217

9F4F703A-DAFD-42F3-B1E7-F0AF2595BFD9.jpeg 1D9D3456-61A6-49DA-A451-B2253EE9C7BF.jpeg

Fast1400 and Mayakovski like this.
  20. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

She's a beauty.
    Corbin offers backrests for both the rider and the passenger. I quick Google will get you there.