Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GTM®, Jul 23, 2013.

1. roadminge

roadminge Just got it firing!

New to me 2014 California

[​IMG]

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats. Can you list the VIN # and related for the first post of this thread? Enjoy it!

3. Moto-Uno

Moto-Uno Cruisin' Guzzisti

Is that a Corbin saddle ? If so, how do you like it ? Peter

4. roadminge

roadminge Just got it firing!

It is a corbin seat and yes I like it, although I have the original skunk seat I have not tried it yet

5. Anthony DeStefano

Anthony DeStefano Just got it firing!

My 2018 Cali Touring Nero Gentleman.

Houston_Bike.jpeg

BCarnage, Corvo Nero and GTM® like this.
  6. GTM®

Thanks for posting... Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum/Famiglia. Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post on this thread. I'd like to also start (again) requesting that pics be posted with their owners in frame. Otherwise, they all look the same. ;) Post often!

7. Anthony DeStefano

Anthony DeStefano Just got it firing!

My VIN is ZGULCUB06JM000164
    I am in double Quarantine for Leukemia and COVID. When I am able I will post a picture of me with the bike as soon as I can. Right now I can't even balance her my legs are so weak. All things in time. I pray I remain in remission! Biopsy Tuesday.

Corvo Nero and GTM® like this.
  8. Vizir

Vizir Tuned and Synch'ed

We are thinking of you, Anthony . We wish you a speedy recovery .
    Vizir
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My bike 1400 Cali touring E4, brand new :), bought in a Harley dealer : 2 years, 5500 kms, 1 year warranty .
    The first photo is close to Paris, located 40 kilometers east from Paris France .
    My VIN is : ZGULCB003HM000222

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    BCarnage and Corvo Nero like this.
  9. GTM®

Fun. Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum, and Guzzi Famiglia if this is your first Guzzi(?). I've added your info to the first post of this thread, but love to get your city and date of purchase. Hope to see you here posting often.

Corvo Nero likes this.
  10. Sasazuka

Sasazuka Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Hello Guzzi Lovers
    2016 Audace VIN ZGULCU006GM200165
    Todd has already installed his exhaust and fueling kit on it. Sounded good before but sounds great now. Looking forward to putting a lot more miles on the bike. The exhaust and new fueling really woke the bike up.

IMG_20201013_104445779_HDR.jpg IMG_20201013_081051483_HDR.jpg IMG_20201013_090357870_HDR.jpg

PaulDavies and GTM® like this.
  11. Vizir

Vizir Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello, I've bought my bike in Paris, France, and I live In the suburb of Paris France . Date of purchase : 2020 June .
    The 1400 cali touring is my 7th Guzzi .
    My 1st Guzzi in 1977 was a 850T, and afterwards, 850T3 with a kit 1000, 1000 SP red and white, 1100 Cali touring EV PI, 2 X norges 2V, (a grey, and a black one), and now, this 1400 :))
    I ride also with an Aprilia 1200 Caponord Rally , wonderfull and powerfull bike and very confortable with the ADD.
    In the past, after my 1100 Cal touring evpi, I bought a ST1300 Paneuropean (unfortunately stolen after a year), and then, an Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord ( little parenthesis before the 1200 Norge)
    In addition, when my chidren was young, I rode with a Yam 1100 XS with a side-car .
    And Todd, I remember that in nov 2009, I bought you a GT-Rx Stepper Motor On/Off Kit for my norge :))

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Corvo Nero and GTM® like this.
  12. GTM®

Thank you for the info and history. I have to laugh at the faces of the guys in the photo in front of the HD storefront. Surely they would've been the same had they seen that bike back then. ;)

13. GTM®

Thanks for the post, and it sure does, right?!

14. JTAudace

JTAudace Just got it firing!

Hello for Guzzistas from Tallinn, Estonia, from the city where C. Nolan took most of his 2020 Tenet shootings and I am happy to upload the pic of my new baby - 2017 Audace with 2600km under the belt. As the season is over here, I am planning to make the following upgrades: Todds fuelling system, heated grips, Dart flyscreen and touring handle bar. VIN: ZGULC0008GM200497

Audace kodus1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  15. Skip Stauber

Skip Stauber Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Hello All, This is a great site to share info. I joined the forum on April 29, 2020 and thought I should post some facts. I bought my "15" cal custom (vin: ZGULVC015FM200136 ) in early April down in mid Ohio. As soon as I got it back to Traverse City I opened up the stock exhaust and installed Todds complete fueling set-up that made a HUGE night and day difference. So far a great bike, love the way it looks.

skip6.jpg

16. GTM®

Congrats and thanks on all Skip! Glad to have you onboard here, and hope to see you posting often. Enjoy!

Corvo Nero likes this.
  17. Simon Hall

Simon Hall Just got it firing!

Dear All,
    2014 Cali Custom purchased second hand with 2000 km on clock here in Perth, Western Australia, owned for 3 years now, best bike. Looking forward to seeing what Todd’s fuel remapping can do for it.
    VIN: ZGULV0020EM112262, DOP: 09/08/17

B5E60DBF-7361-45E5-8B09-4CB035094C6A.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  18. Alex Kowalenko

Alex Kowalenko Just got it firing! GT Contributor

2020 Elderado purchased new 09/12/2020
    Tulsa, OK

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    GTM® and PaulDavies like this.
  19. Alex Kowalenko

Alex Kowalenko Just got it firing! GT Contributor