• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Welcome to the Eldo fraternity...great selection. It is a great machine and you won't be able to get enough of it!

Happy & safe rides....

Thanks, Uss, and you are right. However, I just discovered the battery-draining power of "parking lights" on a motorcycle! Covered my bike in bright daylight after firmly locking the steering. OK, I should have noticed that feature, but wtf with parking lights on a motorcycle? Nice big battery, though, it's yanked and on my trickle charger lol. At least I get to clean up the terminals now.

Love the bike, though. Most of the features are great.

Harry H, you are now touched by the master, as is your bike.

2014 California touring, white, with top box rack, lower wind deflectors and Bridgestone tires. Stock otherwise as far as I can tell.
What a cool bike. She is big and I have to watch myself in slow parking lot type stuff. She is not hard to handle but one must be more alert with such a big heavy machine when going slow. Once moving it feels like a different bike. Bought the Guzzi used with 7000 miles. Traded two Vespa scooters for her and a little cash.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 53
Very nice, and that's my idea of a garage. I visited your city in '91 when my wife was on a 4 month exchange and stationed at Williamtown.
What is that badge on the pannier? NSW Police?

That can't possibly be a garage! Garages are where you lubricate motorcycles. That place is obviously for "lubricating" Gary John & Friends! LOL. :rofl:

I had back surgery last summer and since then my wonderful Stelvio was just a little too tall and top heavy for me to feel comfortable with. So last Wednesday I took it to Moto International in Seattle and came away with one of their "Northwest Edition" Eldorados. I immediately hit the road with it for the ride back to Buffalo, Wyoming where I live. Much better now that I can firmly hit the ground with both feet.

The Eldo performed flawlessly on the way home and I only got rained on once. Being red it attracts a lot of attention when I stop somewhere. The two most often heard comments were, "That looks great! What is it?" and, "That looks great! I didn't know they made those anymore."

Yesterday it went on the lift for it's first service and tomorrow it goes to the county courthouse for a license plate. And in three weeks it goes to Grand Marais, Minnesota, for the state MG rally there.

It's going to be a good summer!
Garwood.
(ZGULV025GM200258)

IMG 20170527 131321667

So last Wednesday I took it to Moto International in Seattle and came away with one of their "Northwest Edition" Eldorados.
Man Gar, well congrats! Rolling on a MG is better than not, regardless of the model IMO... and the Eldo is pretty cool to boot.
Thanks for the VIN#, and hope to see you again this Summer to get it running like you never imagined it could.
Look forward to seeing much more from you here.

Very nice, and that's my idea of a garage. I visited your city in '91 when my wife was on a 4 month exchange and stationed at Williamtown.
What is that badge on the pannier? NSW Police?
Hi Robert,
Thanks for your comment on my man cave. It has taken just over 12 months to get it all together how I wanted it. The RAAF Base is undergoing major works getting ready for the new Joint Strike Fighter Jets coming soon, you wouldn't recognize the place now. The badge on the pannier is the same logo as used by the California Highway Patrol. I have made some checks online and will contact Guzzi Australia to find out if they know anything about the bikes history. It also has a " Police Edition" sticker on the side covers.

I had back surgery last summer and since then my wonderful Stelvio was just a little too tall and top heavy for me to feel comfortable with. So last Wednesday I took it to Moto International in Seattle and came away with one of their "Northwest Edition" Eldorados. I immediately hit the road with it for the ride back to Buffalo, Wyoming where I live. Much better now that I can firmly hit the ground with both feet.

The Eldo performed flawlessly on the way home and I only got rained on once. Being red it attracts a lot of attention when I stop somewhere. The two most often heard comments were, "That looks great! What is it?" and, "That looks great! I didn't know they made those anymore."

Yesterday it went on the lift for it's first service and tomorrow it goes to the county courthouse for a license plate. And in three weeks it goes to Grand Marais, Minnesota, for the state MG rally there.

It's going to be a good summer!
Garwood.
(ZGULV025GM200258)

View attachment 12514
G'Day Garwood.... welcome to the forum and a special welcome to the Red Eldo brotherhood. It is a gorgeous looking machine and rides equally well. This forum has gives fantastic support and then some......
Safe rides....

My newly purchased 2013 California with many options and only had 3,500k's on the clock. Look forward to traveling around Australia with this truly great bike.View attachment 12503
G'Day Gary & congratulations...great machine.....The Calis are smooth and true long distance runners. If you ride through Melbourne check the MG Club of Victoria website....there are regular gatherings and social sips.... Safe rides.

Well Scott you are very right, there has been evenings of self and neighbors lubricating occurring in the garage.

I want to be your neighbor!

So, discerning Guzzisti want to know, what is coming out of that lovely tap there in the background of your lovely ManCave? I know it isn't Extra Virgin Olive Oil or ENI 4T 10W-60 Pure Synthetic! :rofl:

Vin#JYA1TEE06SA062562

2014 White Touring

Kentucky

DOP 6/11/15 Cadre Cycle MotoGuzzi of Cincinnati

11659961_10155015222501515_2045080651_o_zpsnb3yf79m.jpg

Corrected realized I grabbed the wrong number above back then.
Vin# ZGULVC004EM200120
2014 White Touring

Kentucky

DOP 6/11/15 Cadre Cycle MotoGuzzi of Cincinnati

I want to be your neighbor!

So, discerning Guzzisti want to know, what is coming out of that lovely tap there in the background of your lovely ManCave? I know it isn't Extra Virgin Olive Oil or ENI 4T 10W-60 Pure Synthetic! :rofl:
At the present time I have a nice home made alcoholic ginger beer and a White Rabbit Dark Ale, my favorite.

Back