• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Thanks for the many replies - I'm leaning towards the 65l box. At least I won't accused later on by my wife later on if not everything fits in ;-)

Just a small word of warning, I did manage to crack the rack on mine just using the 50 ltr box, weight is more of a problem than volume. Although our rough Aussie roads could be partly responsible as well.

Yes, SHAD is the manufacturer. But, it is made special for MG so SHAD accessories will not work on it. :cry:
In spite of that I so have the SHAD brake light that mounts under the top case. It took some minor modification, but fits well.

Roadventure, Now you mention it, I recall seeing your post on a different thread. Very probably why I looked in the box for a manufacturers mark.
Thanks for keeping me honest.
Any feedback from following riders/drivers about the visibility or brightness of the brake light ?

Roadventure, Now you mention it, I recall seeing your post on a different thread. Very probably why I looked in the box for a manufacturers mark.
Thanks for keeping me honest.
Any feedback from following riders/drivers about the visibility or brightness of the brake light ?

Others have installed some really nice aftermarket LED light bars to the luggage rack under the box. I am very happy with the SHAD light though. It's pretty bright, plus, it looks like it belongs there. You can wire it as a running light OR a brake light. I have mine set up to operate as a brake light. I think I posted some pictures in my post about installing it if you can find it using the search here.

Guess I should add my bike to your list. It's a 2014 California 1400 Touring, purchased new in October 2015 from RideNow Euro in Chandler, AZ. VIN is ZGULVC00XEM112317. Black and completely stock except for lower wind deflectors and glossy red valve covers. I'll probably add the 65 L top box at some point. Mark Fechtel

I would like to be added to the list. I bought my Eldorado on 6-25-2016 Me  Christian at LaMoto in Arlington, VA. I drove out with my son-in-law, and rode it back to Pittsburgh. About 3 weeks later, due to a paperwork situation, I had to ride back to LaMoto to have a document notarized. It was about a 10 hour round-trip. The bike runs great, and is very comfortable. The VIN is ZGULVC022GM200086. It was a demo model, and had 1750 miles on it when I took possession. The picture is of me and grandson #2, before going out for a ride.

Purchased a new 2016 Eldorado from Echo Cycle in Edmonton Alberta on Aug 14 2017
vin ZGULVC025GM200065 for a nice black and white pairing with my 75 850T3
eventually add windshield, bags and some GT-Rx performance mods 20170816 133307 2

I have been on this forum for a number of years now and not got round to posting any photos of my Gizzi
so here goes, I had a white one before I got this one, had it for three years and thought I would get the new model.View attachment 12627 View attachment 12628
I already had a comfy gel seat from my last bike but it was black and white so I had it recovered by a company called Sadlecraft abut 40 miles up the road from me and he embossed the Moto Guzzi in the seat and it looks the buisness as if you put a top box on the back like I have you loose the one at the rear of the seat.
I have had some issues with the new bike as I have mentioned in previous posts on this forum but hope most of the niggles will be sorted soon, I have ordered bar risers from here so looking forward to putting them on as it sounds strange but the new bike seems harder to control at slow speed around town traffic.

a lot of the extras came off my old bike and straight on the new one with out any issues namely the hand guards, Lafraconi exhaust, horns and vario screen which is a god send to rid the buffering
I have enjoyed the forum and had some good advice from people.

stay rubber side up
VN No ZGULCB002HM000065

VIN#ZGULVE004FM200180 - Singapore - D.O.P 080416 @Mah Motor
Shawn, excellent... congrats and thanks for posting! What is it like owning and riding such a large bike in Singapore?!

Shawn, excellent... congrats and thanks for posting! What is it like owning and riding such a large bike in Singapore?!
Well it's pretty lonely without someone to share the mechanics of this bike, as I'm the only one riding the California Touring SE.

Well it's pretty lonely without someone to share the mechanics of this bike, as I'm the only one riding the California Touring SE.
I'm sure you will always find someone to chat to on this forum Shawn, wether it's technical help or just general chat. Great bunch of guys.

Don't feel alone. Here in North Carolina, I have yet to come across another California 1400 Custom & I have had it 2+ years. The only other California in the area is an 1400 Eldorado and he lives 50 miles away. I veiw the situation as one would having say a Ferrari, it being a hand built bike. Very exclusive don't you know. At any rate, this forum is an excellent source of infomation about the bike.

Just got my 14 California Custom. Shipped from LA to South Florida with a stop off to Todd at Guzzitech fueling Kit including ECU re-flash, Power Commander V & AutoTune 300, service and few other things done. First impressions, blown away by the power and response. Time for a road trip.
Thanks Todd.

2017 09 04 123045

2017 09 04 123058

Back