• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

So I found a used Audace traded in with 75 miles on it. I got it for under 10 grand. They took my Victory Octane in trade and a small amount of cash. So I might be dumb but now I have a California touring and a Audace. I love the way this bike rides.

2014 Moto Guzzi California From MotoGP
ZGULVCOOOEM112049

2016 Moto Guzzi Audace from Biggs Harley
ZGULCU005GM2000058

"I have too many bikes" said no one ever.

Nice ride Tom, did you special order the bags from MG ? Or aftermarket supplier ? Ballpark cost ? I really want some type of bags on my custom but want to try to keep the lines and color
Purchased a new 2014 Cali 1400 Custom at All Seasons Sport Center in Wooster, OH 9/28/2017. Added medium windscreen and bags. VIN ZGULVC013EM2000019. Love it!View attachment 13623

Greetings Fast1400. I like the lines too. I purchased the bags from AF1 Racing in Texas. They shipped in 5 days. They have them listed with pricing on their website. Bags about a thousand. Chrome protection another $350 or so. Pricey, but I got the bike at a great price.

Hey all, first post from a new member here.
I live in southern Oregon, and am flying to southern California next week to purchase a 2014 California Custom, and ride it back home. Praying for good weather. :)
I plan to do a quick check out of the bike before departing, and I don't know what the tire pressure should be. I will be riding solo, and should be around 200 pounds with all of my winter gear and backpack on.
BTW, the bike only has 2,000 miles on it, so I believe it has the stock tires.
Thanks

Hi James, congrats and welcome to the GT Famiglia and Forum. Hope you’ll add your info for the first post of this Registry. Any info on the bike? Previous owner? I would welcome a quick once over for you at my shop in Orange, unless it is coming from GP Motorcycles in SD(?).

Thanks, I am buying it from a private party north of you, and will not have time to go south to your shop. Otherwise, I would take you up on that. Maybe next summer I will ride down there.

Hey all, first post from a new member here.
I live in southern Oregon, and am flying to southern California next week to purchase a 2014 California Custom, and ride it back home. Praying for good weather. :)
I plan to do a quick check out of the bike before departing, and I don't know what the tire pressure should be. I will be riding solo, and should be around 200 pounds with all of my winter gear and backpack on.
BTW, the bike only has 2,000 miles on it, so I believe it has the stock tires.
Thanks

Hi James, tire pressures are 2.5 bar 36 psi front, 2.7 bar 39 psi rear, with or without passenger/load etc and seems to be the same across all models.

Flew in to Santa Barbara yesterday morning, and finalized the deal. Got back home (735 miles later) early this afternoon after spending the night at about the half way point. Bike ran flawlessly the whole way(unless you count the time I accidentally hit the kill switch with my bulky gloves, and coasted to the side of the road wondering what was wrong :))even in 35° rain for the last 50 miles.
Wonderful bike, equipped with hard bags, large windshield, and luggage rack. Very comfortable, but I may spring for the bar risers in the future.

My new, barely used 2016 Eldorado was delivered today. It's a beautiful bike !
Hi Glenn, congrats! I copied your post to this thread as I hope you’ll add the VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Post often.

Glenn Thorpe, Tempe, AZ
2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
VIN: ZGULVC027GM200083
Purchased 12/4/17 from a private seller in Frisco, TX. He bought it new in Aug, 2016 from RPM Cycle in Dallas, TX

Back