• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

I Just purchased a 2016 Audace with 4107 miles. ZGULCU009GM200130. Curious how many of these have been produced and how many have been imported into the USA? Also is there a way to determine the factory opyions from the VIN?

I Just purchased a 2016 Audace with 4107 miles. ZGULCU009GM200130. Curious how many of these have been produced and how many have been imported into the USA? Also is there a way to determine the factory opyions from the VIN?
Thanks for posting your info here Ken. A pic or two of you and the bike is always great to have here.
Guzzi keeps the production #'s closely guarded for whatever reason. A dealer might have some info for you, though my bet is doubtful as over the decades, even they didn't know.

Hi everyone, Eldorado 2016, third owner bought in Qatar. I have done 7000km since 2018, but given the size of the country, I guess it is decent. I liked the bike since I saw it, I enjoyed it since I bought it, but since I installed Mistral Exhaust I love it to bits. No matter the temperature( above 45 in the summer) I take it for any ride.
Chassis number ZGULVB 005 FM 200 283

WhatsApp Image 2022 01 07 at 181333

Hi everyone, Eldorado 2016, third owner bought in Qatar. I have done 7000km since 2018, but given the size of the country, I guess it is decent. I liked the bike since I saw it, I enjoyed it since I bought it, but since I installed Mistral Exhaust I love it to bits. No matter the temperature( above 45 in the summer) I take it for any ride.
Hi Mortaru, congrats and thanks for posting. Always love seeing global owner posts here! Enjoy, and hope to see you here and posting often.

View attachment 21010

Love this bike. but time to put it away til Spring.
My mods:
GTM full shorty exhaust
GTM fuel package
Matris piggyback rear shocks
Viking Universal Warrior side bags with C-Bow mounts
Viking Top case
MG cylinder head guards
Hepco Becker Crash bars
Kuryakin driving lights
H&H Fairing

future mod: Matris Fork Kit.
Nice machine. Interesting fairing!

I've had my Eldorado for a few months now. Love it.
Just got home from a 4500km trip. (about 2,800 miles) The bike was great. Did half of the miles hands free, on cruise control, steering with body weight. Didn't realise I was doing it half the time. Just came natural to me.
Anyways, When I bought it it had a 26 inch tall "Touring fairing." It worked great. I did the 300 mile ride home with my visor up all the way. Not one bug in my teeth, (Smiled all the way home,) but I had a really sore neck because the screen stopped right in my line of sight and I was scrunching down my neck to see under the top of the screen. It was also wierd cornering with the big screen, cos I was trying to see around it. Oh well! Took it off almost imediately after I got home, sold it to a guy in the US of A and put a small flyscreen on. Looks a lot better in my eyes. Keeps the wind off my chest, but now I have to keep my visor closed over about 50 MPH.
I sometimes wish I had bought a Custom 1400, because I love the rear fender and lights, but I met the previous owner at the "Ruptured Budgie" Rally, told him I loved the retro pinstriping and chrome panel on the tank and when he said it was for sale (At a great price,.... almost half new price) I had to buy it. First pic is the day I bought it.
On my recent trip, I talked my 89 year old Dad into coming for a ride. (Second pic.) He loved it. Hasn't been on a bike since the 60s, when he had a Triumph 650 Bathtub. (3rd pic. That's me in his arms, 56 years ago!) Don't know how many times he told me it's a "Beautiful bike."
Love my Eldo. Wouldn't change a thing about it. Why mess with perfection,.... unless you want to add BLING! (Already stripped and polished the master cylinder covers and the valve covers. Might chrome the fork shrouds and maybe the rear shock upper covers.....) THe Eldorado is a planned keeper. Love it! 20210605 093533 20211226 165849 CC authorisation form Santa Grand 0001 20211224 140316 20211225 172209 20220107 140139 20211225 143414

Last edited:
I've had my Eldorado for a few months now. Love it.
Just got home from a 4500km trip. (about 2,800 miles) The bike was great.
On my recent trip, I talked my 89 year old Dad into coming for a ride. (Second pic.) He loved it. Hasn't been on a bike since the 60s, when he had a Triumph 650 Bathtub. (3rd pic. That's me in his arms, 56 years ago!)
Congrats(!), and love seeing the pics with you and your Dad! I have a handful of them both with me and my grandfather too posted in THIS thread.
I'd love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy and post often!

You found that in Singapore? 🧐
Nah! Had to leave two in Sing when I moved back to Australia, a 940 Bellagio and an 1100 Jackal. Since then I have bought a 750 Breva and a 1200 Griso. Did a bit of customising on all of them. Sold the Griso after getting the Eldorado.
Anyway, back to the garage. Just finished adjusting the Eldorados valves. While I have them off, I.m going to give the rocker covers another polish.

Attachments

• 20211010_163726.jpg
    20211010_163726.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210905_165121.jpg
    20210905_165121.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 11
  • 184661608_483615089730241_7911131242149745530_n.jpg
    184661608_483615089730241_7911131242149745530_n.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P_20180413_161208.jpg
    P_20180413_161208.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 9
  • P_20180517_163957.jpg
    P_20180517_163957.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 11
Hi all, new forum member and new Guzzi owner - with this 2015 Red Eldo being my 1st Moto Guzzi & also 'the' planned keeper. I am the 2nd owner. Still bonding with her as waiting for a (hard to find) Touring Seat that is now on the way to alleviate comfort (well lack of it) for my better half, after which I plan to mount some Saddleman bags as I have had on my last few big cruisers. Standard, but I have fitted (short term solution) Audace Factory mufflers, a rear bag, and fabricated mounts to add some Kurykayan passenger floorboards.
Love the character of the Eldo, and a definate conversation starter. Only 'observation' the suspension is not up to the job with a pillion when compared to my previous two rides, most recently a Roadliner 1900, and before that a Victory Crossroads - but seems all bikes/cruisers are a bit of a compromise. (ah yes, the diet, the diet....)
Always been after a 'red Italian' so here we are. And, Hi from AUSTRALIA ! :)

My VIN for the records is ZGULVB001FM200202 compliance date 8/2015 IMG 20220204 175811 IMG 20211207 232104

Last edited:
Hello from Haverhill MA
Hello, and welcome. Thanks for posting (and the pics). Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread if you would. I have fond memories of New England while attending school in Boston, of which I purchased my very first Guzzi in Salem, MA in September of 1999. I don't miss the cold.
Post often!

Hello, and welcome. Thanks for posting (and the pics). Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread if you would. I have fond memories of New England while attending school in Boston, of which I purchased my very first Guzzi in Salem, MA in September of 1999. I don't miss the cold.
Post often!
Thank you
I will get that info today!

Thank you
I will get that info today!
Welcome, and when you can. Is your avatar from NHIS? Eric Wood and I are still very good friends and business acquaintances.

Back