• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Welcome, and when you can. Is your avatar from NHIS? Eric Wood and I are still very good friends and business acquaintances.
Yes, you have a good eye! I think its turn 3. I did a lot of Track Days at Loudon back when I had my RC51. Eric would show up once in a while, he's a beast!
I dont know him other than seeing him race; incredibly talented

Hello, and welcome. Thanks for posting (and the pics). Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread if you would. I have fond memories of New England while attending school in Boston, of which I purchased my very first Guzzi in Salem, MA in September of 1999. I don't miss the cold.
Post often!
2018 Eldorado
VIN# ZGULCUB15JM000035

Haven't posted in awhile. I sold my mgx21 several months ago. I loved alot of things about it. Especially the looks and engine, but a couple of things that where pretty big reasons why I bought it where huge dissapointments. It was my first bagger, my first bike with a radio, and as I had posted on here about it, the speakers or maybe the (lack of) a amp made the sound system useless. Was told by my local (no longer) guzzi dealer that unfortunately that was normal on them. I didn't want loud sound to annoy everybody else, just something to have at a reasonable volume that I can listen to when I want to just cruze easy with a half helmet on the back roads and bar hopping runs. The other thing was the lack of wind protection. I'm 6'1, and with a half helmet on the wind coming over the front fairing beat the heck out of my face and neck. Wasnt so bad with a full face helmet, but I have other bikes I ride my full face with and the mgx was intended for easy afternoon cruises.
Both these things I could've resolved I'm sure. I know guzzi made a wind screen extender but I didn't care for how it looked on the bike so I never bothered trying it.
I took a test ride on the new honda goldwing standard (bagger) dct, and it was the nail In the coffin for the mgx. Never thought I'd be on a goldwing but the latest generation has alot more sporty looks and a little slimmed down from the previous generation, and I like the gray/black paint on the 21 models.
Does the goldwing look as good as the mgx21? Absolutely not, imo. But unfortunately, for me, it blows it away in every other category, and it's a dct, which I really enjoy.
I had been interested in a eldorado in a few of my last post here, and have been looking for a decent deal on one ever since. 2 weeks ago I bought a 2016 eldorado with 670 miles on it from the guzzi dealer in PA. It was completely stock except for the addition of 2 guzzi accessories, the wind shield(which I've removed), and the leather saddlebags(which was a huge selling point for me as I really like the looks of the guzzi bags.
Due to weather I've only been able to ride it twice so far, put 60 miles on it, and I absolutely love it!
I checked to see if the alternator service bulletin was done and it hadn't, so I took care of that.
I have a radiator guard coming for it.
I would like a bit more sound from the exhaust but I don't see any aftermarket slip ons I like. I really like how the stock pipes match the tail light. I did some searching here on the forum and most likely will see if Todd still offers his cut/remove baffle/reweld service. Will also want to do his fueling/tuning service maybe this fall. I'd like to get the passenger backrest offered on this site but the price is way out of my budget for now, and I do want to keep the eldorado seat.
One thing that really aggravates me is all the yellow and blue paint on alot of the bolts and paint on this thing. It would be one thing if it came off easy with a finger nail or a light cleaner, but it seems they must've used a actual paint marker. I don't want to scratch or remove the finish to get it off. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry about the long post lol, but thanks for reading. I look forward to getting back to posting here now that I'm back on a guzzi. I'll attach a picture.

20220220 134639

I had been interested in a eldorado in a few of my last post here, and have been looking for a decent deal on one ever since. 2 weeks ago I bought a 2016 eldorado with 670 miles on it from the guzzi dealer in PA.
Congrats! Love to get the VIN# and related for the first post of this thread when you have a moment. I'm sure you will LOVE it (compared to the MGX). Hope to see you here posting often. Enjoy!

St. Louis, MO

2017 MGX 21 VIN ZGULCUA01HM000102
Bought new in March 2018, sold to the Guzzi dealer in Littleton CO July 2021

2016 Eldorado VIN ZGULVC024GM200042
Bought used second owner Feb 2022

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220228_165641.jpg
    20220228_165641.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Moto Guzzi Audace 2016 VIN#ZGULC0004GM200349.
Tony, Melbourne, Australia
Moto Guzzi California 1400 Touring (2014) , bought in Feb 2021.
Location Dubai, UAE.
VIN#ZGULVA024DM112236.
Thanks for posting guys. love to see some photos of you and your bikes with some interesting backgrounds. Hope to see you here often. Cheers.

2016 Eldorado
Ontario Canada
Vin ZGULC02200265
Hi Neil, congrats and thanks for posting your info and pic. Some of your VIN# is missing, and date of purchase?
Hope to see you here posting often, and thanks for the Forum donation! Every $ really helps.

Hi Neil, congrats and thanks for posting your info and pic. Some of your VIN# is missing, and date of purchase?
Hope to see you here posting often, and thanks for the Forum donation! Every $ really helps.
Thanks Todd ...I'v updated the VN ...cheers

Just realized I had never posted a picture.
Thanks to GTM for the upgraded suspension and risers.
Warranty runs out the end of month and entertaining the idea of fueling and full exhaust.

IMG 2488 IMG 2489 IMG 2490

Just realized I had never posted a picture.
Thanks to GTM for the upgraded suspension and risers.
Warranty runs out the end of month and entertaining the idea of fueling and full exhaust.
Do it!

It was the best thing I ever did for my Stelvio NTX. Worth every penny and then some.

Beautiful motorcycle BTW!

Hello all. Reg here from Calgary Alberta, Canada. Last week I purchased my Second Moto Guzzi California, this one is a 2014 Moto Guzzi California Custom 1400, Vin# ZGULVC011EM111775.

I purchased it from the original owner who purchased it in Edmonton Alberta brand new. Bike has 11,000 km on it. It’s a nice bike to ride but I'm making a few adjustments to it for the type of riding we do around Calgary and the mountains to the west.

Reg Riemer

IMG 0613

Back