• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

I am Jaap en I live in The Netherlands, nearby Rotterdam. I am 65 years and at the time a was a student, I owned a V7 Special.

I few weeks ago, I found a California 2 in some paper-boxes. A winter project. The Dnepr with side car was sold last spring, so a new winter project was welcome. But the seller thought the Cali was made of pure gold. We did not come to an agreement. Then I found a Cali 3 EV. It looks like it came directly from the factory, almost brand new. In my memory, the V7 was big. Now after a test run on the Cali EV, it seems I am far too big for this model.

So, the story ended up by a California 1400. MY 2014, 22,000 km. also white like the one 45 years ago. A extra top-case is ordered also. The purpose is easy riding in the hills of the UK. A tour to Scotland. The wild Atlantic coast in Ireland.

My other bike, a Triumph Trophy is more for the Alps, high mountains, short turns riding the passes. With the big fairings, you are well protected against rain and cold weather.

I hope I can find here on the forum answers to all my questions. I am happy to be a part of it!

Guzzzz Klein Koffer

Yo! Eldorado here. Rode from DC to KY and traded my 2020 V7III Stone for this beaut.
Congrats and welcome Wesleigh! Thanks for posting your info, and puts a smile on my face to see that backrest go around the world and back. Hope to see you here often, and enjoy riding around the stomping grounds of my youth. ;)

So, the story ended up by a California 1400. MY 2014, 22,000 km.
Congrats again here on this thread, and hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. See you here often!

I’m Cam from Perth in Western Australia. Here is a photo of my first and only Guzzi - a 2018 California Touring I bought as new in 2020.
Congrats again CMac. Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy and post often!

Hi all,

it only took me 37 years of riding to buy my first Guzzi.. :) I somehow stayed away from Italian bikes, mostly because I am tall and big (190cm and 120kg) and literally could not fit one properly. I have been on the fence with Griso back in the time when it was a novelty, but never pulled the trigger. So, sometimes in October I woke up and decided that I desperately need a Moto Guzzi with that 1400 cc engine and that now or never. Originally aiming for white California 1400 to balance my black Rocket III in the collection, but I ended up selling Rocket III and buying something else. So Eldorado 1400 it is. I like it so far very much (only did few hundreds km before the winter) the engine is great, love the grunt of ago pipes, and yes, it is a timeless beauty. It will get suspension upgrade in February, scheduled for Russell Daylong saddle build in March. I also managed to get oem leather panniers with brackets so I am overall happy with this purchase.

VIN#ZGULVB005FM200252 Bratislava, Slovakia

Eldorado Guzzi rune

Last edited:
So Eldorado 1400 it is.
Thanks again for posting. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Loving having Guzzisti from around the World here. Post often!

About a year after that, while at the "Ruptured Budgie" Guzzi rally I found a 1400 Eldorado for sale at a great price and having cash from my Singapore Superannuation, snapped it up.
20211030 165025
Stripped and polished the valve covers and changed the rear brake master cylinder for a silver alloy one and down the track, put an OEM Guzzi flyscreen on it. Enough done. The rest of the bike is perfect and I don't want to mess with perfection. 20221120 124848
The top box is there for my other half's comfort and to carry her handbag. When I fly solo. It is naked.
Never satisfied, being a Guzziholic I NEED another Guzzi, but due to finances and my wife's urging. ("Why do you need three bikes when you only have one bum?")
I agreed to sell the Griso and the Breva so I could buy my dream bike.
The Griso sold. 😭 the Breva hasn't sold yet. 😁

Still got the Breva. Happy to keep it. Being 6 hours north of Brisbane in a small town makes it hard to sell. Looks like I'm stuck with three Guzzis.
Life could be worse. 😉
(Except I still want a V11 Sport, a 1000S, a Le Mans and half a dozen other Guzzis. What to do?)

About a year after that, while at the "Ruptured Budgie" Guzzi rally I found a 1400 Eldorado for sale at a great price and having cash from my Singapore Superannuation, snapped it up.
So welcome back to the GT Forum. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post here, and the rest you posted that I split and moved to each Pic & Registry section! HNY, and see you here often we hope! Cheers.

Good afternoon
I have been a Guzzi owner for numerous years, my collection includes 1976 LM1, 1994 Daytona, 2009 Stelvio 8V and now a 2015 Audace.
I obviously have a love of the Guzzi brand and have been over to Mandello Del Lario to visit the home of Guzzi.
I have come to this forum to check out possible upgrades to the Audace suspension and general get a feel of what other people are doing to their bikes.
DOP - 08/2015

Allbikes Audace2 Audace1

Last edited:
I'm new to the group and a new owner of a 2014 California 1400. She is beautiful and I'm very proud to own her. With only 12,100 miles we'll have lots of time to travel the roads of New England together. She is my second motorcycle, complementing my 2021 R1250 GS adventure. She's so new I haven't had the time to take a decent photo of her yet.

Anyhow, she gets her new registration and plate this week. I can't wait to get her out on the road.

IMG 2271 2

Back