• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Canadian 2012 Guzzi line up and MSRPs

CorsaMeccanica

Just got it firing!
Wow, great news - Guzzi has substantially reduced MSRPs for the 2012 model year; several thousand dollars in some cases.

V7 Classic - $9,490 (Ibis Red and Guzzi Black)
V7 Racer - $9,990 (Guzzi Black)
Griso 1200 8V SE - $13,490 (Tenni Green)
Stelvio 1200 NTX ABS - $15,990 (comes standard with aluminum panniers, handguards, sump guard, engine guard, heated grips, ABS, ATC traction control and spotlights)
Norge GT 8V - $16,790 (Pearl White)

All bikes less the Stelvio will be arriving in Jan and Feb, Stelvio will arrive in April. The new V7 series shown at EICMA will be MY 2013 bikes for North America, arriving at the end of 2012 / early 2013.

CorsaMechanica

You might want to post this and your contact info over on wildgoosechase.

We Ottawa area Guzzi riders have just lost our local dealer and a recent topic discussed there was "Where can I get my Guzzi serviced?"

Geoff in Almonte

Okay,

A quick question, does this Stelvio have the larger gas tank?

Stelvio 1200 NTX ABS - $15,990 (comes standard with aluminum panniers, handguards, sump guard, engine guard, heated grips, ABS, ATC traction control and spotlights)

.....This is a great development...

Yes, these will have the 32l tanks - they're the Stelvio 1200 8V NTX, or what I'll coliqually call the "Gen 3." "Gen 2" was the Stelvio 1200 4V and 1200 4V NTX; however they're now out of production. Those two bikes were the last Stelvio model with the 17l tank.

Another change which I neglected to mention is that the rear tire will be sized 150/70 17, addressing the poor choice in dual puropse skins inherent with the 180/55 17 tire on the previous generations of Stelvios.

Quick clarification, as the prices you have posted are what are being quoted by American dealers is it safe to assume that the above prices are based on the U.S. dollar and will be revised in accordance with the Canadian dollar fluctuations or will they be amended to reflect a "Canadian" price in the forseeable future. Sorry but I am trying to budget this thing out to present to the Minister of Finance for her approval and do not want any surprises.

Cheers

Pricing with Piaggio can always change at any time, eg, the inital 2012 price list had the Stelvio at $15,990 and now it's $16,190. However, I expect that we will see these prices in effect for the rest of the 2012 model year unless something changes drastically. Prices are based off US prices, "more or less" plus other factors. They are not routinely amended to reflect the day to day exchange rate either with the US dollar or the Euro.

I like all these rides. Very classic. I bet they have all the good parts needed to be a good ride. Like engine, brakes and good gas tanks.

Back