• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ciao and welcome!

Leo L from Los Angeles, California. I have a 2015 Stone.
Congrats and welcome. Hope you'll add your info to the Registry below. Since you're in L.A., happy to be of help/service with anything for your bike at my shop in Orange. Hope to see you here often. Enjoy.

New V100 owner here. Mine started leaking coolant at 900 miles too.
Congrats and welcome. I copied your post to the V100 section. Hope you'll add your info and a pic or two to our Registry thread below. See you there. Cheers.

Hello, Giorgio from Italy. I became Guzzi Owner in 2018 when I bought a Stelvio, I sold in Oct 2022 and bought a new V100 Mandello in February.

Hello, Giorgio from Italy. I became Guzzi Owner in 2018 when I bought a Stelvio, I sold in Oct 2022 and bought a new V100 Mandello in February.
Ciao Giorgio, welcome to the GT Forum! Love to get your info for our Registry linked below. Enjoy the site, and hope to see you often.

To all new Members here, it is now required to have one post in this section before being able to post elsewhere. It can be a post below, or you can start your own thread. We'd prefer if you post who you are, where you're located and which Guzzi(s) you own (if any), and/or if you're researching one.

Also to NOTE: It's also IMPORTANT to read the scrolling paragraphs at the top of every page. It covers our expectations of you and your use of this privately funded website.

Please do NOT post Tech questions here. They will be deleted.

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy our database and the Guzzi Famiglia comradery here.
Just joined the forum from Western Australia, as I have decided I need another Guzzi 😁. I had a MK1 Le Man's, for a number of years (great bike), but sold it when I started riding dirt more.....
Now for a complete change I'd love to track down a Nuovo Falcone. Anyone out there selling one?
Cheers,
Adrian

Just joined the forum from Western Australia, as I have decided I need another Guzzi
Welcome to the GT Forum. Guzzi singles aren’t plentiful, so you have to be very resourceful. Thanks to the web, you have easy access. Best of luck for the hunt.

Greetings,

Picked up a beautiful 2023 V100S in the gray color and so far 300 miles on her. My first Moto Guzzi and I am thrilled! It is exactly what I was looking for and compliments my other bikes perfectly.

Mark

Greetings,

Picked up a beautiful 2023 V100S in the gray color and so far 300 miles on her. My first Moto Guzzi and I am thrilled! It is exactly what I was looking for and compliments my other bikes perfectly. Waiting for bags and the auxiliary lights but already installed the center stand and USB socket on the dash.

Mark
Congrats and welcome Mark. I'll copy your post/photo over to the Registry linked below. Hope you'll add your VIN# and related there. Enjoy the Forum and the bike!

Howdy, I'm down from Orlando FL. Signed up to look at for-sale bikes and to contact a forum member who owns an 1100 Sport that used to belong to my father. Looking for an SP1000 or a later Tonti framed Cali to make a Singer-esque backdate to a 70s/80s bike.

Previously 'owned' an 850T3 at one point, a basket case project I was given for free at age 12, which was sold at the same time the 1100 Sport was. Other than that had a 97 Bandit 600S for about a year after I got my endorsement. Not totally sure why I sold it since I've been bike-less for a year and a half.

Howdy, I'm down from Orlando FL
Welcome to the GT Forum. So do we have a listing here on this site for a bike formerly owner by your father?
Best of luck for the search, and that would be fantastic if you could bring it home. Look forward to your posts here. Enjoy.

Hey everyone.

Heading down to Kentucky to pick up a beautiful blue 2022 V7 Special. Trailering it back home to Minnesota.

My first bike. Sat on a ton of bikes, but the Guzzi's just looked and felt right.

Probably sending Todd a bunch of orders as soon as the initial purchase sting wears off!

Heading down to Kentucky to pick up a beautiful blue 2022 V7 Special. Trailering it back home to Minnesota.
My first bike. Sat on a ton of bikes, but the Guzzi's just looked and felt right.
Well congrats(!), and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia! Hope when you pick it up, you'll add some photos of you and the bike and the info to our Registry below. Look forward to helping you make it look, go and stop how you want it to. ;) Enjoy the site and the bike. Sure you will!

Hello everyone form the East Coast of Scotland. I recently purchased a new V7 850 after trading in my R1100R Boxer. I think the MG is a great bike and a great replacement for the Boxer. I feel like I am returning to my spiritual home because my first ever motorbike was a Guzzi Zigolo (110cc) some 60 years ago (work it out!). I have just put a deposit on a V100 because I think that is one of the most beautiful bikes I have ever seen. Wishing you warm, dry roads. Mike

Hello everyone form the East Coast of Scotland. I recently purchased a new V7 850
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum, and back to the Guzzi Famiglia! Hope you'll add your V7-850 to our Registry linked below, and to the V100 one as well once it arrives. Enjoy the Forum and the bikes. Sure you will.

Back