• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ciao and welcome!

Hello from Virginia! I am happy to be joining the family of Guzzisti with a V100, which is replacing my trusty 22-year-old R1150R BMW. Will this Guzzi also give me two decades of faithful service? I think so!
Cheers!

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Hope your next post is to our Registry below. Yes, Guzzis are 20+ year motorcycles. I’m beyond that with my first. Be forewarned, they are addictive and tend to multiply. Enjoy the site and your V100. Hope to see you here often. Cheers!

Hello from Tczew, Poland. I'm new, happy red 2016 Griso se owner. Cheers! :)
Welcome to the GT Forum. Hope you'll add your info to our Registry linked below. See you there... Enjoy the site.

Hello from Denmark,
I have a 1989 California III.
Hi and welcome! Hope you'll add your info to the Registry below. Include the photo or I'll move it over for you. Enjoy the site here.

Greetings from Montreal, Canada! Proud owner of a 2021 V7 E5 Centenario. Back in 1968 I bought a Triumph TR100 Daytona but sold it a couple of years later after the arrival of my son. No riding for about 50 years, but after losing my dear wife in 2019 and then the pandemic, I took some riding lessons, rediscovered my love of motorcycling, and purchased a Honda 500cc Rebel. With a 690mm seat height, it was wonderfully confidence-building. But ultimately I felt cramped and started researching alternatives. By this time I had become convinced of the merits of shaft drive motorcycles and Guzzis had a reputation for being accommodating to owners wishing to do their own maintenance/repairs.
Here are photos of those bikes...
PICT0034 IMG 5344 IMG 6245

Greetings from Montreal, Canada! Proud owner of a 2021 V7 E5 Centenario.
Guzzi greetings, and welcome to the GT Forum. Love seeing and reading rider history here. Thanks for posting. Love to get your info for our Registry linked below on your V7. See you there, and enjoy the site... hope to see you here often.

Hi everyone...
been doing guzzis since the late eighties,small and big blocs .Had a few Brit irons too,solo's and sidecars;twins and singles.

Ken Smith. London, Kentucky.

I'll be trading my 2019 Yamaha Niken GT for a Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello in early 2023. I'll be getting the bags and a taller windshield. I would expect to put somewhere between 7,000 and 12,000 miles per year on the bike. I ride a lot of twisty roads in Appalachia. I will also tour a bit with the bike, but my Honda will remain my primary tourer.

I've never owned a Moto Guzzi, but I always wanted one. I've owned four Hondas with 90 degree V4s mounted the way Moto Guzzi mounts the V Twin. I like that configuration. I think the Niken may turn out to be the last chain-drive bike I ever own. I prefer shaft drive.

I've been riding on the street since 1974. Early on, I did most of my own wrenching. But I haven't really done much of my own work since the turn of the century. If I ever get to retire, I may go back to doing my own work on the bikes.
Started riding in 1961. Moto Guzzi is my favorite after owning estimated 300+ (I know it sounds nuts, but I've owned as many as 12 at once and trade constantly) and I consider my V85tt to be a super middleweight sport tourer. Beautiful to look at, oozing nostalgic provenance, and easy to do the valves and oil changes. I, too, owned a Niken at one time, now own two three cylinder Yammies, a Tracer GT3 and an MT09, both very good representations of modern bikes. But the Goose is an old friend from the start. I think you'll like them...

Hello, my name is Robert, my adventure with motorcycles began with Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 ABS. I must admit that the motorcycle will stay with me rather forever :)

Greetings from Poland!

Moto Guzzi is my favorite after owning estimated 300+ (I know it sounds nuts, but I've owned as many as 12 at once and trade constantly) and I consider my V85tt to be a super middleweight sport tourer.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. At 300+, your first Guzzi or no? Hope you'll add your info to our Registry below. Enjoy the site and the TT. Cheers.

Hello, my name is Robert, my adventure with motorcycles began with Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 ABS. I must admit that the motorcycle will stay with me rather forever :)
Greetings from Poland!
Hi Robert, so your first bike is the Breva 1100? If so, well done. Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
Hope you'll add your info to our Registry linked below. Enjoy the site and the bike. Sto Lat!

Hi all. My name is Scott and I've been riding my first Moto Guzzi, a yellow '21 V85TT for about two years, 40,000km. Tomorrow she meets her new sister, a green V100S which might be one of first 'S' models delivered in AUS

Congratulations and welcome!

Back