Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Clutch and front brake master cylinders

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by sandy, Jul 19, 2015.

1. sandy

sandy Cruisin' Guzzisti

Both my clutch and front brake masters are a little tatty.
    Look like someone was a bit clumsy while bleeding them at some point.
    So I could spray them, but I got to thinking.
    Are there any "trick" alternatives to the stock items.
    Has anyone tried this.

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

3. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

I have a Brembo RCS master on my Daytona from Todd. I love it. It is adjustable and allows me to dial in the braking effort I want.

4. cytocycle

cytocycle Cruisin' Guzzisti

I have a Brembo RCS master also and it's awesome! but I did have to get new brake lines made, which I wanted true dual lines instead of the stock one to the split under the triple clamps.

5. Ad B

Ad B Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Hi,
    I used second hand radial controls.
    Brake side a Brembo coming from a Aprillia RSV 1000
    Clutch side a Magura from a KTM RC8, which I rebuild for the use of DOT oil.
    [​IMG]
    The Brembo and the Magura are looking nearly the same and fits my G12 perfectly.
    The oil cans are Rizoma's.

Ad B

6. cse

cse Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi,

I use Brembo RCS on both clutch and brake, and although expensive It was the best upgrade I did on my 06 1100 Griso.
    The brake feeling and power are much better, and the clutch works better too.