• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Corn [photographs only]

Daniel Kalal

Cruisin' Guzzisti
photo144.JPG

photo47.JPG

photo015.JPG

photo259.JPG

photo048.JPG

photo001.JPG
photo027.JPG

photo007.JPG
photo314.JPG

photo170.JPG

Thanks Daniel, now I'm hungry. B)

I didn't get to comment on the bridge post, but they were awesome, thanks so much for posting.

I saw the corn palace last fall, when I was out there pheasant hunting. The whole land is a little strange, but the hunting was great. Limited out on the birds every day.

I kept thinking of the "children of the corn."

that last photograph is of a "corn pizza" I had in Denmark. I've no idea if that's a standard thing in that part of the world. It tasted fine, but isn't on my list of best pizza toppings.

Interesting pictures of the fields and the palace but got to ask, do you really eat that stuff?

Paxo said:
Interesting pictures of the fields and the palace but got to ask, do you really eat that stuff?

Yep. From this very basic bread and cheese in Switzerland,
photo133.JPG

to whatever this was in Germany,
photo480.JPG

to what's cooking at the Indy Mile
photo004.JPG

and, sometimes Joe's Diner is just fine.
ok_11_29_2003_c.jpg

Paxo said:
photo007.JPG

This looks like it's been eaten before

Bieze said:
This looks like it's been eaten before.

If you only eat what you already know, you'll never know anything more.

This is pretty typical fare in small-town cafes in the central plains states. Elsewhere? Perhaps not. But, it's always a good idea--no matter where you are--to order what is most common.

Daniel Kalal said:
If you only eat what you already know, you'll never know anything more.

Sorry, forgot the :D :D :D :sick:

But you are right concerning that!

When I was 19 (long ago) I tough about becoming technician on a ship. I made one trip to kuweit, there we had the chance of going onshore for a day. At noon, we went to a small local restaurant and managed to order ' a local speciality'. First came a soup that was rather 'greasy', after that something with rice. Later, we saw another customer adding his 'soup' with his rice!!! It was the sauce!!! :lol:

Paxo said:

Yes, and some of us drink it -- well, the corn, anyway! :whistle: -- too.

"Amaizing," huh? ;)

Daniel ... surely you have done a bourbon tour ... or, in Scotland, a single-malt tour? Where are THOSE pix? :laugh:

Bill

Attachments

• Wild Turkey Distillery.jpg
    Wild Turkey Distillery.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 231
HI,
I am newbie here and glad to see these corn pics and dishes make of corn......
I am planning to go to some town side area and have fun there in corn fields....
Vishal Bhatia

Back