• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Donations appreciated...

Just sent a little something for the Holiday Season ....
Appreciate the help and info you guys offer.

Cheers ...and Happy Holidays!!!

Attachments

• Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,294
Re: Donations

Tassie Mike said:
And some from the southern outpost.
The info available from this site/forum is worth far more than I could afford to pay a local mechanic.
Thanks Mike! Happy Holidays to you on that side of the world.

DanPez said:
Just sent a little something for the Holiday Season ....
Appreciate the help and info you guys offer
Cheers ...and Happy Holidays!!!
Thanks Dan! And the same back to you!

Attachments

• XmasMGBall.jpg
    XmasMGBall.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,277
  • Xmasditto.jpg
    Xmasditto.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,277
Was high time I said HAPPY HOLIDAYS and THANK YOU, TODD, for keeping this great website going, and providing us all with another year of your help, knowledge, and enthusiasm, and a great place to share our experiences and friendships. It's way too often a thankless endeavor, so just trying to say thank you now, and I've put a little something in the mail to help out....
Have wonderful, fun, safe holidays, Todd, and give my best to G and family.

Hi Todd and the others who are working on this site,

I just donated $25,-
It's not much, but it will help if many other will do that too!!
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a healthy, happy 2011.
My Griso said I must study a lot on this site, that will be good for him... ;)
He's resting along the heater, outside it's cold and snowing.
And for next year he wishes some of Todd's parts (PVC-At, ECU, Filter...) on him for a better ride... :p

My Christmas greetings to all the readers too.

Ad B

Attachments

• Christmas.jpg
    Christmas.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,224
PayPal-ed something worth a tankfull of Shell V-Power gas from the tropic.

Thanks Todd!

Phang

jamileh said:
Was high time I said HAPPY HOLIDAYS and THANK YOU, TODD, for keeping this great website going, and providing us all with another year of your help, knowledge, and enthusiasm, and a great place to share our experiences and friendships. It's way too often a thankless endeavor, so just trying to say thank you now, and I've put a little something in the mail to help out....
Have wonderful, fun, safe holidays, Todd, and give my best to G and family.
Heart warming, thanks back to you for being part of it! Best to you and Dave.
Someone has to provide the "forum" in which to keep us all sane I think... happy to do it. Look forward to decades more worth of more friendships and life adventures via two wheels. I raise a glass.

Ad B said:
Hi Todd and the others who are working on this site, I just donated $25,-
It's not much, but it will help if many other will do that too!!
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a healthy, happy 2011.
My Griso said I must study a lot on this site, that will be good for him... ;)
He's resting along the heater, outside it's cold and snowing.
And for next year he wishes some of Todd's parts (PVC-At, ECU, Filter...) on him for a better ride... :p
My Christmas greetings to all the readers too.
Thank you Ad B, and the same to you. Hopefully Santa will earmark your Griso for all the good things on his wish list. :whistle:

Merry X-mas and the best to you in the new year.

Phang said:
PayPal-ed something worth a tankfull of Shell V-Power gas from the tropic.Thanks Todd!
Every $ counts, so THANKS BACK Phang! Best to you for the Holiday Season.

Sent a little $ your way today, I think it shows up as being from Norma, my wife. I can't seem to get Paypal to let me change it, so I just go with it. Thanks for all you do, and keep the fire burning!! :cool:

draidt said:
New Year so time for a Donation
Corn Oil Kid said:
Sent a little $ your way today, I think it shows up as being from Norma, my wife. I can't seem to get Paypal to let me change it, so I just go with it. Thanks for all you do, and keep the fire burning!! :cool:
Thanks guys! Happy New Year to you!

Back