Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Eldorado C Bags

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by Frank Ferrante, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Frank Ferrante

Frank Ferrante Tuned and Synch'ed

I'm considering mounting C Bags on my Eldorado and I would like to get some feedback and / or photos. Also has anyone mounted a tank bag on their Eldorado.

2. Harry H

Harry H Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

I got the small tank bag from MG. Haven't used it yet on a trip, waiting for the weather to cool down a bit.

IMG_5568.jpg IMG_5569.jpg IMG_5566.jpg IMG_5567.jpg

Brad Becker, John L and Tom Hart like this.
  3. Frank Ferrante

Thanks for the photos.

Harry H likes this.
  4. John L

John L Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I've got the Buffalo bags on my Eldo and they work really well. The only small gripe is that because of the rear shocks they dont mount as close to the bike as I would like.

Attached Files:

5. Frank Ferrante

Thanks for your reply. I see what you mean about the bags. There are not a lot of choices out there. I'm surprised that Givi doesn't offer something?

6. John L

John L Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Maybe the market is too small for Givi, but Hepco Becker are on the ball, I bought mine in 2015 and I had to buy the C bows for the Cali and mess around getting them to fit because the mudguard is different, now they make a dedicated Eldo set up.

7. lvgs

lvgs Just got it firing!

DE5DB97A-F412-41C8-8401-A0F2EABC27BC.jpeg I have c-bow bags on my Custom and couldn’t be happier. My only complaint is that the brackets mount at an angle and therefore the bags are not truly horizontal. Nevertheless, it is something I am now use to and while it would be possible to modify them, I have chosen to leave them as is.

John L likes this.
  8. Mrmerlin

Mrmerlin Tuned and Synch'ed

I have the C bow Black Ivory bags they are 30liter bags and i like them

9. Curt Russell

Curt Russell Tuned and Synch'ed

They do seem to come thru for the non masses. I just order the C Bow system for my Ducati XDiavel, also a small market. I went with their new “Rugged” bag. 24 liter which is too small for a Guzzi 1400 but perfect for my Ducati.
    By the way the Buffalo bags look great! Almost the same shape as the OEM Ca 1400 bags.

John L likes this.