Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

End of the Season

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by Bouts, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Bouts

Bouts Tuned and Synch'ed

Well, tomorrow around 1530h, the Cali will be going into the garage for the next 5-6 months. Going to miss it! Last longish ride was last weekend, about 200kms round trip for lunch, bike ran flawless, yet again! Comfort, great sound, great looks, and of course the uniqueness of the brand! Picking up a couple of mod items for the winter. Looking at a Corbin seat with backrests, Tidy Tail or something similar, power outlet/USB charging....we'll see what else, maybe highway pegs. One longer 700km trip left a pain in the left buttock towards the end. Hopefully life won't intervene too much next season and I can get a couple of good weekend loops done.

2. Beket

Beket Just got it firing!

Why it’s so early? The first snow will be only in November;))

3. Raven

Raven High Miler GT Famiglia

Trying to get the SAAQ discount for storing it?
    I ride into December and start in mid March as soon as it's legal.

4. Bouts

Bouts Tuned and Synch'ed

No, where I was storing it they went from 1 November. So early into the garage. This year I have my own, so will run it till later.