• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

EV Chatter

Whale, horse bodied perhaps ?
I dont understand how the handlebars turn the wheels ?
You can see the lever mechanism at the wheel , but not how those antler/ beanstalks make the wheel turn ??

B4DBF4BA 5E5F 4258 A890 8FBFEF3A6DF9

it’s got a pair of shocks mounted in the « frame «
42498776 9D2C 4633 B0FA DBDC2DDFDFE0

Last edited:
Just saw this thread.

It's been way off track since its start.

The only EV that I'll ever ride is this one. :clap:

i-4LNZ67d-L.jpg

Oops. Correction.

Kathi, my Perfect Pillion & Polish Princess is a certified treehugger, so to please her and make Greta smile a bit, I did actually buy an EV of The.Other.Sort. :giggle:

Kathi submitted to taking a check-out ride, but all of its miles so far have had me at the bars. ;)

i-H4fLPFt-L.png

Best,

Bill

Things you find on the InterWeb :)

From one Extreme to the other - the completely enclosed Whale body above to this « Naked Electric » :wasntme: 647CD345 90B3 47C1 B87E 3AF94CDD99C7

90E725B5 012F 46AE B0AB 4B7839A71983 EC023B25 FE8D 44E6 889C 28DBDB247DEF

This from the Man who brought you the Ducati SuperMono of the 90’s !

so it says it has a clutch to allow for Burnouts and Wheelies , but no foot controls ( brake )
i can only guess that right lever actuates an ABS controlled front/back braking system and left lever let’s you spin the tires ;)

The green flaps in pics 1 & 3 are without the extra battery pack you see attached in pic #2.

Last edited:
That's kinda interesting actually. It must be insanely fast. 107 HP and 88 ft-lb of torque. I wouldn't ride it in the rain though Sparky! :worried:
The Confederate Hellcat that he designed was a really cool bike.

Last edited:
Back