Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Feedback on exhaust/muffler options for V7iii..?

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by Maj Steve Trevor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

GTM is a V-Performance dealer. Contact me direct for pricing using the CONTACT above or the STORE tab page above.
    I also still have a new set of homologated Leo Vince brushed (shown below) for the V7 III available that I’ll do a Xmas deal on. Write me direct; info at guzzitech.com

3D402278-2E8D-48E4-9554-A7873BF5E9F1.jpeg

2. Bruce Sholom

Bruce Sholom Just got it firing!

Anyone here have the Mivv Ghibli slip-ons on a V7iii Racer?
    The website only shows them on a Stone. I emailed Mivv, asking if these would fit a on Racer. The response was that they have not made an attempt to test fit, and can not assure compatibility.

Cheers

3. V7 Dreaming

V7 Dreaming Tuned and Synch'ed

They should fit V7iii racer.
    Both other model and Racer have same part number on mufflers.
    I think what make racer model has different pipes are header and muffler bracket.

4. Bruce Sholom

Bruce Sholom Just got it firing!

I see. So the the header has an upward sweep causing the pipe to mount higher?? Compared to a Stone...

V7 Dreaming likes this.
  5. dududuckling

dududuckling Cruisin' Guzzisti

Todd's GP Megs has been one of the best mods ever installed on the bike. It might be a bit loud for some people, personal preference aside, but I really like it. Traffic notices me and it puts a smile each time I open full throttle on the freeway.

And when I had the centerstand installed last week, even the mechanic told me that the steel to make the bracket (exhaust hanger) is very thick and was a chore to drill through (He had to drill through to align the centerstand bracket to the exhaust bracket, but that's another story).

6. dududuckling

dududuckling Cruisin' Guzzisti

Bro, just swap it out before your annual inspection every year with the LTA. I don't think mata gonna notice unless really unlucky kena roadblock.

7. andyalp

andyalp Just got it firing!

Agree - the Mistral a have a great sound especially with db killer removed. Keep the original great look of the bike too.
    Seems to run fine with the stock tune, but then I'm not after sports bike performance!

8. PepperoniBros.

PepperoniBros. Tuned and Synch'ed

My bike ran OK with the stock tune but the difference is pretty dramatic, it feels like a finely tuned machine now, which it is, thanks to Guzzi Tech!

GTM® likes this.