Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

First Ride, Fueling Kit.

Discussion in 'GT-Rx® Fueling' started by Meldrew, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Meldrew

Meldrew Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Phenomenal :party:, Eventually managed to get the bike out the garage for the first road test after doing the airbox and air filter modification, fitting the new Agostini Mandello mufflers and most importantly Todds full fueling kit. What an amazing difference, the bike took off like a scalded cat and I nearly launched myself off the back, thank god for my aftermarket backrest. Bike runs smoother, pulls better and no low speed 'lumpiness'. Haven't had a chance to send a map to Todd yet to tweak but if this is what the standard set up is like cant wait for the custom map.
    I've seen and read posts and responses about persons knocking 'the man' and his products but from my personal perspective having spent the money and time to fly all the way from the UK to collect my fueling kit, visit Todds shop and speak to him in person all I can say is I found him to be a true gentleman who is passionate about what he does and produces. Cheers Todd:clap:
    Ron Gibson.

2. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

Welcome to the club! Worth every penny and then some isn’t it? LOL

I have enjoyed the best running Stelvio for several years now because of Todd’s Full Monty setup. Best thing I ever did to my motorcycle.

3. Garwood

Garwood Maintaining a Low Profile! GT Contributor

Hard to believe there can be such a BIG difference (improvement) with Todd's fueling package, isn't it. I have been very happy with my Eldo since I installed the fueling package and then took it to Todd to tweak it in person. It's almost unfair to categorize it as a cruiser anymore. Between the fueling package and new shocks, it's more of a big, comfy, sport bike. An added benefit is I know it's going to start right up and run well after it's winter layoff in the cold Wyoming garage ends.

Todd knows his stuff and stands behind what he sells. He is quite a guy!
    Garwood.

4. crzrdave

crzrdave Tuned and Synch'ed

I totally agree! I just picked up my '14 California from Todd with the fueling mods and exhaust upgrade. What a difference; it's not the same bike. It was a nice bike to begin with but now it's a beast. I immediately noticed the improvement in acceleration and I can't wait to put on some significant mileage. As always, Todd's work is first class and I can't say enough good things about his shop!

V700Steve, Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks for the words guys... glad you are all enjoying it. It's simply incredible just how much difference it makes. I'd appreciate if you could add your words to the purchase page as a Review towards the bottom here; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-rx-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool
    Thanks again.

6. Meldrew

Meldrew Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Happy to oblige. All the best, Ron.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  7. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Done.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  8. Snipes285

Snipes285 Just got it firing!

This is very inspiring to read such positive results! I am looking to do the same with my "new to me" 2014 Griso 1200.
    Still deciding on which full exhaust system to go with (GTMMEG or X-Fire?) as well as the complete fuel package. My bike came with a stubby slip-on exhaust and the "other" system of reprogramming the ECU. Really looking forward to enhancing an already beautiful motorcycle!!
    Cheers!

Mayakovski likes this.
  9. crzrdave

crzrdave Tuned and Synch'ed

You won't be disappointed; significant increase in performance and sounds great. I went with the megs on my '14 California which were installed at Todd's shop. Good luck!

Mayakovski likes this.