• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

First Sunday of the month - SoCal - Rock Store

Good turnout again today. Six in total, and a few in and out clearly not knowing or caring there were other Guzzisti there.
If we want to plan a ride, let's talk more about it for November here.

37B6A7B5 D445 4B73 AD57 D314897FE721

Yup, decent turnout after all. Rock Store was pretty busy, lots of cool bikes, but the coolest bike of the day was the ARCH KRGT-1 at Coffee Bean :cool:

KRGT-1_R2_06.jpg

Anybody up for Rock Store this Sunday?
I was there last Sunday met an Irish lad, Kevin from... I think he said Galway but I could be wrong, he was on a VII with stock exhausts and I let him try my Anniversario with Todd’s Mufflers, he was impressed!!!!

I’ll be there. I’ll swing by the Bean en route, getting to the Rock 9:30-10. Will hang for an hour or so this time, as I have things planned for the afternoon back at home.
Yes, that was Kevin. He came by and tried my V9/7 too.

Don't think I'll make it this Sunday - likely taking the Roamer to the Central Coast... But look forward to the next gathering!

(And btw, Todd, bike is running incredible! I loved the Roamer from day 1, but the exhaust, flash, and suspension upgrades have really transformed riding it into sheer bliss!)

I'm home now, saw you from a distance at one point. We were hovering in the corner by the rock where you pulled in. Just three of us in total.

I did see a 1400 Eldo go by, but didn’t stop in. Anyone here reading this?

I'm home now, saw you from a distance at one point. We were hovering in the corner by the rock where you pulled in. Just three of us in total.

I did see a 1400 Eldo go by, but didn’t stop in. Anyone here reading this?

That would have been me. I would have stopped but didn't realize it was the first Sunday of the month and it was so packed. Darn.

Anyone planning on today? I will pop by if so. If not, I’m riding but have plans for this afternoon already.

The fires have put a halt to the Rock Store monthly meet for awhile, as the roads and some bridges have been consumed. One of the many casualties of the fire is our friend Glenn’s Stelvio, RIP. Incredible of how hot the fire must have been. Not much left...

54E46EAC 89ED 4C19 A260 DC306306DC66 EE57D074 AEFD 49B9 8714 251AD3735535

All, with the road closures and now inclement weather slides and related, I'll post here again when things clear up enough to ride again. CalTrans says the roads should be open again in April-May. My guess is June-July, but I'll post again and we can get this fired up again. I plan on bringing a new GTM build each meet.

March 2021 - It's been awhile for me at the 1st Sunday of the Month ride or meet to kick tires...! I'll be there between 10am-11am on 3/6/2021. Cheers! * Some Streets Still Closed * take Sierra Creek Road from Kanan Road, The Rock Store - 30354 Mulholland Highway, Cornell, Ca 91301

Last edited:
Back