Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

First visit to MPH

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by LDB, May 18, 2013.

1. LDB

LDB Tuned and Synch'ed

Thursday I got to go out to MPH and have a look around. Cool bikes, obviously and Mike is as nice a guy as you can want to meet. The shop is clean and organized and it's obvious they pay very close attention to what they are doing to fix it right the first time. I can see why they get all the positive comments and referrals. A few decades ago I'd go to Haltom City to go to BMW of Ft. Worth because they were this type of shop. It's nice knowing when I get a MG I'll only have to go 25 miles not 250 but I'd go the 250 miles if that's what it took.

2. lschultz

lschultz Tuned and Synch'ed

I agree with what you said about MPH Cycles and Mike. My son and I were there about two weeks ago on a Saturday morning and picked up two 2013 Stelvio NTX'S he had. They are a little over 100 miles from the house straight down I10 for us. He sorta reminds me of some of the ole school dealers use to have in Austin down to earth and no bull chit. :lol: