• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Fly screen for 2019 V7iii Night Pack

Sickora

Just got it firing!
Hi all,

I've had a 2016 V7II with a Dart Marlin Flyscreen that I liked. Due to circumstances, I had to sell that bike last year, but am getting a v7 iii Night Pack. Looking at the Dart flyscreens, it appears they are incompatible with the Night Pack. I'm assuming this is because of the thinner/lower headlight. Does anyone have a screen similiar to a Dart for a night pack? I know there is an OEM one, but I'm not a fan of the shape or price.

Hi all, I've had a 2016 V7II with a Dart Marlin Flyscreen that I liked. Due to circumstances, I had to sell that bike last year, but am getting a v7 iii Night Pack. Looking at the Dart flyscreens, it appears they are incompatible with the Night Pack. I'm assuming this is because of the thinner/lower headlight. Does anyone have a screen similar to a Dart for a night pack? I know there is an OEM one, but I'm not a fan of the shape or price.
If I can get my hands on a Night Pack locally, I can make the brackets to offer on the Store above, and I'm a Dart dealer of course already. Any takers in O.C., CA?

Well, I'd offer up mine when I get it, but I'm in Ohio... Appreciate your willingness to make the brackets though.

If I can get my hands on a Night Pack locally, I can make the brackets to offer on the Store above, and I'm a Dart dealer of course already. Any takers in O.C., CA?

Todd: I have a V7III S with an LED headlight. I would like a Dart screen to fit. Did you produce a modified bracket for sale? I could not find it in your store. Thanks

Todd, Have you had any luck with this?? Definitely interested when you can make it happen.
We custom made some brackets for a local customer for a V7 III that fitted the JW/MD LED headlight we offer. I still would need to get a Night Pack into the shop to do it, but we're 2/3rds of the way there with what we have.

Hi Todd and Githianki,

FYI/Update: I went with a Givi screen, but the brackets took over a month on special order from Italy. I have to say, I like the Dart screen look and size better, and I imagine others do as well- so probably worth making on special order. For now, I don't need the bracket. Thanks!

I'm still interested in the bracket. I actually bought a used Dart classic for the V7II for cheap with the hope of being able to fashion a bracket myself. I did not. The headlight is too narrow and diameter too large to mount them at the same place the Dart is mounted on a V7II.

I think they would need to mount where the givi mounts, which is on the handlebar, as the pic below shows. Maybe using the Givi kit and attaching the Dart braces via welding?

With the Racer 10th anniversary and the new 850 V7 stone having an LED headlight, I'm hoping that more options come out soon.

NightPack

I'm still interested in the bracket. I actually bought a used Dart classic for the V7II for cheap with the hope of being able to fashion a bracket myself. I did not. The headlight is too narrow and diameter too large to mount them at the same place the Dart is mounted on a V7II.

I think they would need to mount where the givi mounts, which is on the handlebar, as the pic below shows. Maybe using the Givi kit and attaching the Dart braces via welding?

With the Racer 10th anniversary and the new 850 V7 stone having an LED headlight, I'm hoping that more options come out soon.

View attachment 22303
This is the setup I have as well. Works surprisingly well. I ended up getting mine from some place in Italy, still took me like 3 weeks to get.

I have a set of these brackets / mounts for the MG "Touring" screen.
MG Touring windscreen 2S001003
I bought a new one but used Black Brackets - so I have a set of *New* unused Silver/chrome brackets.

Hey count me in for buying a Stone S bracket as well! Let us know if you get it figured out. Would love to lend you my bike but I'm in Texas. ‍I'm interested in a middle sized tinted or smoked screen.

as an FYI to y'all, I was browing Dart's website yesterday, as I do about every other month or so. Now, when you select V7III there is a note saying that it does not fit LED variants but 'we are working on this' I'm taking this as something is coming down the pike from them that will work for the LED headlights, good news for us. Since Todd is a dealer for them, I imagine he'll have the brackets available when Dart makes them.

Dart released their V7III screen/brackets for us that have the LED headlamp. Put it on last night and looks pretty good, hopefully can get out this weekend and see if it makes any difference. One thing for certain, am ordering the speedo drop bracket as the off center gauge looks is more strange now.

IMG 1647 IMG 1649

Thanks Msutherland29, but unfortunately the new Dart windscreen for LED headlights only fit the ones with the V/eagle in the front. It specifially states it will not fit the nightpack.

I've been waiting over a year for Dart to come out with one to fit the nightpack, but at this point I'll have to concede it isn't going to happen. Only the NightPacks and the 10 anniversary racer share the same headlight.

Thanks Msutherland29, but unfortunately the new Dart windscreen for LED headlights only fit the ones with the V/eagle in the front. It specifially states it will not fit the nightpack.

I've been waiting over a year for Dart to come out with one to fit the nightpack, but at this point I'll have to concede it isn't going to happen. Only the NightPacks and the 10 anniversary racer share the same headlight.
I have the Stone S not the NightPack, but it sure looks like the same headlamp? Had to remove the spacers from the headlamp to get the brackets to fit.

I stand corrected, you are right the Stone S also has the same headlight. I thought it was the new VY with the eagle wing bumps on the housing. If that is the only thing you had to do, I'm going to order one also, I appreciate the update.

Back