• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Former Japanese pop star rides a V7 III Racer.... and she does gymkhana too

WTH is gymkhana? We used to just call that “driving a race course”. 😆😆😆

All these weird things these days…

Like “Sport Water”. Here I have been drinking “plain” water while playing sports my whole life. Stupid me! 😜😜😜

Last edited:
WTH is gymkhana? We used to just call that “driving a race course”. 😆😆😆

All these weird things these days…

Like “Sport Water”. Here I have been drinking “plain” water while playing sorts my whole life. Stupid me! 😜😜😜
Haha it's not that main stream but I think the term got popular in America from the Ken Block videos. Autocross, track day, spirited riding... just different genres in motorsports now.

Some Japanese riders take it seriously and it's impressive the kind of maneuvers they can do in such a tight course!

Haha it's not that main stream but I think the term got popular in America from the Ken Block videos. Autocross, track day, spirited riding... just different genres in motorsports now.

Some Japanese riders take it seriously and it's impressive the kind of maneuvers they can do in such a tight course!
The lean angles they take in the rain is mind boggling

A gymkhana is a “pretend” race track. It is set up in a parking lot and the course is determined by driving around cones or pylons.
It’s a timed event. One person on course at a time. Quickest time wins.

How long must she own this before she has a long grey beard and red suspenders? :D

Motogymkhana is great fun, can be done on any road legal motorcycle. I had a go a few years back on a tuned Yamaha RXS100, which proved faster than most of the bigger bikes playing on that day! :D

I guess so but I don’t get it honestly.

When I think of technical course riding, something that has been done for many decades, I think of this.

When I lived in California, I taught the CMSP-MSF riding courses for 15 years. I appreciate excellent motorcycle skills.

Now this, absolutely without question, impresses me!

This guy on his 800+ lb Harley-Davidson police motorcycle, has MAD SKILLS that anybody can clearly see. He controls this huge motorcycle as if it were a 50cc scooter.

If you want to understand how he can do this, watch his head. His visual-directional control is absolutely PERFECT! So is his throttle and clutch control.

The mounted police in Brazil pride themselves on their insane skills like this as well.

Last edited:
I guess so but I don’t get it honestly.

When I think of technical course riding, something that has been done for many decades, I think of this.

Now this, absolutely without question, impresses me. This guy on his 700+ lb police motorcycle, has MAD SKILLS that anybody can clearly see.

The mounted police in Brazil pride themselves on their insane skills like this as well.
Mad skills indeed with a 700 lbs + bike !
But really almost the same, a laid out course, with WAY fewer pilons, some ”Speed” sections, some twisty bits…

Back