• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Frustration in words. ;)

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
See below for reference... I don't give "wrath". I give explicit and detailed instructions that require READING and COMPREHENSION skills and I point it out when people disregard this fact. I cannot fix stupid and pigheaded people who do not wish to read and follow instructions. I'm not saying that is you, but I think you are painting me as being harsh and wrathful, when in fact I am not. I just don't suffer stupidity and laziness at all and get tired of repeating what is already clearly explained.

I don't give "wrath". I give explicit and detailed instructions that require READING and COMPREHENSION skills and I point it out when people disregard this fact. I cannot fix stupid and pigheaded people who do not wish to read and follow instructions. I'm not saying that is you, but I think you are painting me as being harsh and wrathful, when in fact I am not. I just don't suffer stupidity and laziness at all and get tired of repeating what is already clearly explained.

So...

To get you squared away...

Follow the onscreen instruction on your motorcycle. It will tell you what to do and when. It's very simple, just have the keys at hand and be ready to move smoothly and quickly to follow the directions onscreen.
Thank you for the reply.
As I stated I did read and I understood - up to a point, which has since been clarified for which I sincerely thank all the repliers.
In reference to "wrath"; perhaps your enthusiasm for particular subjects does not translate well on paper.
I do appreciate your explanations and the time you have taken to reply.

Amazing. You just get here, looking for free help. You find what you need from my efforts and detailed writing and what do you do?

You insult me.

When I tell you politely that I am not harsh and explain it in terms anybody could understand, and then tell you that all you need do is have the keys in your hand, ready to go, and the screen will instruct you what to do next, and what do you do?

You DOUBLE DOWN insulting me TWICE!

Then you have the gall to offer me a hollow “Thank you”. It has all the sincerity of a rapist thanking his victim, for a lovely evening.

I swear, this place draws some of the rudest, most self-entitled people on the planet.

Last edited:
Scott you state that "non-personal non-verbal communication often bewilders me".
This is such a case. I don't know how you could possibly take offence to what he wrote.
If you take offence to what I have written...I give up.

Well Raven, our sense of proper etiquette and behavior given the circumstances, i.e. “decorum” are very different.

I think that backhanded rudeness is so pervasive anymore that people don’t recognize it unless it is directed directly at them.

I disagree that this is a case where I am bewildered. I received the messages he sent, loud and clear. Any person would.

I don’t take offense at what you have written because it’s not rude and offensive.

I’m sorry but often times, I wonder if people like this gentleman, act in person like they do here.

I would never reference another’s detailed, hard work, offered here to help people for free, as “ "insert key 1 blah blah blah”.

“blah, blah, blah” ? That’s polite? Not where I was raised. I write detailed explanations so that people can understand fully. I cannot do anything about the reader’s level of reading comprehension.

Then accusing me of “wrath” for saying that all you need to do is read because it’s right there for the taking? That’s polite?

Then again onward about how I don’t translate well to paper? Polite?

No. All 3 were callous, rude and offensive and within a sentence or two of each other in the same post.

It makes me wonder how people treat others in your home or business.

It seems being a douchebag on the internet is just ubiquitous anymore.

It also makes me shocked to think that this is how you were taught to conduct yourself when you are assuming the role of “supplicant”.

Supplicant - one who comes to humbly ask or petition

Humility, decorum, and genuine niceness mean something, especially when one is standing with your hat in your hand, seeking assistance.

I wouldn’t dream of acting like this while asking somebody for help. Never.

I guess Italians are raised different.

So, I guess you can just “give up” because what I say and express here, obviously falls on deaf ears.

Last edited:
This is even more poignant to me due to what occurred yesterday.

I am booked in my workshop all the way through August right now.

Young man calls, Chinese dirt bike, 1 day old, dropped it and it just revs wildly now.

I told him I didn’t have an appointment until August.

His mother gets on the phone and begs me to please help them because nobody will touch these internet Chinese motorcycles.

I tell her that I have to put a chemical solvent on the fused base gaskets on a Harley-Davidson engine, and that it has to sit for 2 hours to do its work. This is at 12 noon. I tell her, come at 2 as I will put the chemical on then and this will give me 2 hours to help them as I close to the public at 4 sharp.

I give them detailed instructions on how to get to my shop, and tell them I will be waiting.

She thanks me profusely, tells me “God Bless You” multiple times and tells me they will be there.

An hour later, the kid calls back and says can they change to 3 because they want to go do other “errands”?

What? I just told you I was booked solid but I would “work you in” and you want to change the deal because you “want” to do other things and then have me help you on your schedule and terms? Seriously?

I told him that I would do my best at 3 then but that they may not be time to fix the issue.

Fast forward to 3:40, I’ve been waiting, even cleared one of my lifts to put their motorcycle up in the air where I could work on it.

They are “no show, no call”, no nada.

At 3:45 he leaves a voicemail saying they weren’t coming because they didn’t have enough time now for me to fix the problem!

Are you serious?

I text him and remind him that he wanted to come get help TODAY and then doesn’t show! He texts me that he wants to come Saturday, my very busiest day, all while now referencing me as “man” in his messages.

I told him there was no way I could accommodate him Saturday and that I didn’t know if or when I might have a window of time to assist them now. I received more “man” messages that did not endear me to their cause any longer.

They blew it. I gave them what they wanted but they wanted it in “THEIR TERMS” even though they were the supplicants.

Just like this situation. Yeah, insulting me makes me sympathetic to your wants. Not.

Yes, I guess it’s just me Raven…

Fortunately, I know it’s not.

My conversation box is full of messages from very polite individuals who were very grateful for my help. My bank account is significantly richer as well thanks to the unbelievable generosity of one new member who couldn’t stop thanking me for turning his “Italian paperweight useful only for parting out, motorcycle”, into a fantastic running and driving motorcycle that he is now enjoying immensely for the first time”.

I’m a kind and polite individual but more importantly, I am a mirror. I reflect what is given to me.

Last edited:
This is even more poignant to me due to what occurred yesterday.

I am booked in my workshop all the way through August right now.

Young man calls, Chinese dirt bike, 1 day old, dropped it and it just revs wildly now.

I told him I didn’t have an appointment until August.

His mother gets on the phone and begs me to please help them because nobody will touch these internet Chinese motorcycles.

I tell her that I have to put a chemical solvent on the fused base gaskets on a Harley-Davidson engine, and that it has to sit for 2 hours to do its work. This is at 12 noon. I tell her, come at 2 as I will put the chemical on then and this will give me 2 hours to help them as I close to the public at 4 sharp.

I give them detailed instructions on how to get to my shop, and tell them I will be waiting.

She thanks me profusely, tells me “God Bless You” multiple times and tells me they will be there.

An hour later, the kid calls back and says can they change to 3 because they want to go do other “errands”?

What? I just told you I was booked solid but I would “work you in” and you want to change the deal because you “want” to do other things and then have me help you on your schedule and terms? Seriously?

I told him that I would do my best at 3 then but that they may not be time to fix the issue.

Fast forward to 3:40, I’ve been waiting, even cleared one of my lifts to put their motorcycle up in the air where I could work on it.

They are “no show, no call”, no nada.

At 3:45 he leaves a voicemail saying they weren’t coming because they didn’t have enough time now for me to fix the problem!

Are you serious?

I text him and remind him that he wanted to come get help TODAY and then doesn’t show! He texts me that he wants to come Saturday, my very busiest day, all while now referencing me as “man” in his messages.

I told him there was no way I could accommodate him Saturday and that I didn’t know if or when I might have a window of time to assist them now. I received more “man” messages that did not endear me to their cause any longer.

They blew it. I gave them what they wanted but they wanted it in “THEIR TERMS” even though they were the supplicants.

Just like this situation. Yeah, insulting me makes me sympathetic to your wants. Not.

Yes, I guess it’s just me Raven…

Fortunately, I know it’s not.

My conversation box is full of messages from very polite individuals who were very grateful for my help. My bank account is significantly richer as well thanks to the unbelievable generosity of one new member who couldn’t stop thanking me for turning his “Italian paperweight useful only for parting out, motorcycle”, into a fantastic running and driving motorcycle that he is now enjoying immensely for the first time”.

I’m a kind and polite individual but more importantly, I am a mirror. I reflect what is given to me.
Sorry Scott, I'm with Raven on this - I didn't read anything rude into Gezza's response. Certainly nothing that was directed at you. Just because we all speak English doesn't mean we all communicate in the same way. When I first read Gezza's response, I interpreted his use of 'Blah blah blah' as referring to a lot of text that had already been written, that was not necessary to repeat again as part of his response. I didn't interepret that as "dissing" anything you had written.

I understand you have a lot of awkward customers in your business, but that's not (mostly) this forum, those are two separate things and shouldn't be mixed. I for one have appreciated many of the technical responses you have given over the years. Maybe I'm wrong, but, I suspect you feel that it is your responsibilty/duty to jump in and answer every question as soon as it pops up, even when it so obviously causes you grief and pain to repeat the same thing over and over again.

I witnessed a similar thing in a Home Depot "self" checkout once in Vancouver. This technology was new to customers at the time and it required a lot of hand holding for some of them as they were scared of screwing it up. One particular guy in front of me started interacting with the machine and got himself in a mess by pressing the wrong buttons on the screen. The young assistant who had obviously seen this a gazzillion times that morning came steaming over, pushed him aside and (I can still remember what she said) and I'm using capitals to emphasise the shouting she used

"NO - YOU PRESS THIS, FOLLOWED BY THIS, FOLLOWED BY THIS" as she stabbed away at the screen. Immediately afterwards she took herself away, probably to sit down in a dark room for 30 mins.

I do genuinely understand where you are coming from. I was a Engineering Prof for 30 years. Every year we had hundreds of new faces in my courses and the same questions would pop up over and over again on Piazza (a chat room much like this) and I used to sit at the end of Piazza getting mad at repeating myself, but then I realised that it was actually my problem for getting mad. They were new, they weren't being lazy, just trying to find answers as quickly and efficiently as possible in their busy schedule so they could move on to next deadline/issue in their lives. I on the other hand was the expert who had seen and done it all before. So instead of getting stressed and just jumping in quickly, I decided to leave all questions for 24-48 hours to see if someone else could answer first, mostly somebody did and sometimes they figured it out for themselves. If not I helped out, and in the process it helped me too.

Last edited:
I'm glad you are with Raven on this but I stand by what I wrote and I sincerely meant every word.

"Humility, decorum, and genuine niceness mean something, especially when one is standing with your hat in your hand, seeking assistance. I wouldn’t dream of acting like this while asking somebody for help. Never. I guess Italians are raised different."

Obviously, we are very different because my upbringing would never allow me to act like that to somebody I was seeking help from.

I disagree with your appraisal. I don't feel responsible to answer anything here, but unfortunately, a great deal of the posts do go unanswered for days on end, so I try to be helpful. Providing answers does not cause me grief. Rudeness, laziness and being a insolent and demanding douchebag causes me grief. It's uncalled for and demonstrates a complete lack of upbringing and manners.

However, I do receive notifications about, and write responses to posts which I started that contain detailed instructions that I wrote. I would consider that normal. I guess you do not.

Lastly, I am not the only person here who has endured the behavior of guests and recent members to the forums. The most important person here has commented on it many times.

He even posted a picture from another LA shop, that said it all...

3B83175E 2ADC 44CA 88A7 2A59EA70A177

Truly, I'm done with this and it's time to move on...

Last edited:
Firstly a general apology to other members on this forum for having made a comment that now appears to be developing into a personal attack. It was not and indeed is not intended to be such. I don't want to prolong this argument nor do I want to be responsible for causing any further disruption or ill feeling but I would like the opportunity to attempt politely to explain why I wrote what I did.

Scott
To your first point - my "blah blah blah" was not in any way directed at you or anyone else for that matter. It was as Raven interpreted, a short hand response to the instructions I received and the bit I did understand, before moving on to my actual question. In educational referencing it would have been written as "insert Key 1 ... now insert Key 2" ; meaning that some text had been omitted but not ignored. It did not mean your words were worthless.

Point 2 - I actually am sincerely appreciative of the time you and others took to share your response and of the generosity of the members of this forum who do share their knowledge.

Point 3 - "wrath" - I was not intending to be at all rude. I was in fact trying to politely convey, in a respectful manner, the fact that you have a great deal of experience and knowledge; experience and knowledge that I will repeatedly and loudly admit that I do not posses; but that having demonstrated and shared that knowledge multiple times on this thread you appeared to be exasperated with the idiots (me being one of them) who apparently could not grasp the point you were making and I did not wish to add to that exasperation. Hence my preferring my previous comment with the fact that I did not intend to cause any consternation. Again it was not my intention to insult you or to dismiss either your generosity or your knowledge. If you feel this to be the case then I once more sincerely apologise.

But, I do take umbrage with the fact that based on one misinterpreted interaction you chose to refer to me as a douchebag, lazy, insolent and finally as a dick. At no time in my dialogue have I responded to you with any form of personal attack and I have attempted to communicate with you politely at all times, If I did not convey that to you that is very unfortunate and I will be more circumspect in any response I do make into the future. However, perhaps before you label and judge others, you could take a good hard look at a number of the posts you have made on multiple subjects (informative as they were) which were often very verbose and quite dismissive of others opinions and experience; and, the manner in which you have chosen to respond to me. Respect is a two way street.

Gezza,

Thank you for clarifying and I understand.

Now, just as I am accused, you have attributed a generalized comment, responding to PaulDavies, as being personally directed at you.

This is completely inaccurate. Nothing in my conversation with him, was directed at you.

I purposefully do not hide behind a moniker or avatar, feign, or mince words. If I wish to communicate something to an individual, I always say what I mean and mean what I say and there is no ambiguity whatsoever.

I’m very sorry you personalized something that was not directed to you in the slightest.

The post directed specifically to you #105, was my communication with you. Nothing more, nothing less. I did use the word “douchebag” in general terms, but how would you define 3 worded insults directed at me, within a sentence from each other?

Contrary to what you wrote above, one does not need to use a pejorative term in order to be insulting. I found your comments as such and replied.

I apologize if I misunderstood you as you claim now but I have to question the sincerity. You could have made your point without those added to the mix.

Suffice it to say that it’s over and we have both said our peace on the matter.

Again, in general, tuly, I’m sick and tired of the few new people who have thus far, added little to nothing to the knowledge base here, but make negative comments as to me being “verbose” or writing at length. This is silly. Curiously, after just claiming you don’t mean offense because you didn’t use a pejorative, you now see fit to also do this very same thing here and now as well, calling my posts “very verbose”. What is your malfunction? I may be overtly hostile when provoked but you feign innocence while tossing out even more insulting fodder.

To this I say,

STOP READING MY POSTS THEN!

Nobody is forcing you to have anything to do with me, and in fact, there is an IGNORE function available by simply clicking my name on any of my posts. Then you will not be disturbed by my verbosity nor I by your rude criticisms.

I don’t write for people like you.

I write for those who want to read and understand without the need to bitch slap the author or complain that it was too much effort to read. It’s that simple.

So, fine. I’m not your cup of tea. No problem. Move on instead of bitching or making a derogatory comment.

I would not go to your posts and then say such things to you. To what purpose? It would be unnecessarily offensive with no positive purpose.

I am very careful about what I contribute here because this is not a SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.

It’s the most reliable, fully indexed and searchable compendium of information on Moto Guzzi motorcycles available in the world, and to those of us dedicated to this place, we protect it from BS and anecdotal information that is just incorrect or completely plain wrong. If I was dismissive of something written, it was because it was completely in error to the facts of reality. On occasion, I have been wrong, and I immediately made apologies and amends. I’m far from perfect but I try to be as friendly and helpful as I can be and those who respond the same way, have no issues with me whatsoever.

Many of the regular and prolific contributors, like myself, are professional motorcycle mechanics with decades of real experience with Moto Guzzi motorcycles. We often challenge erroneous information and that is what makes this place very different. People will not come here and read total BS and think it is valid information, especially when it can affect them or their motorcycle very negatively. We also contribute accurate and valid information for all to take part in; just like this very thread here. The knowledge it contains, did not exist prior to my compiling it and writing about it.

Spend some time here. Add to the knowledge and give something back for what you take. Become a financially contributing member and take an active interest in “La famiglia di GuzziTech”.

When you have done that as many times and for as long as I and others here have, then perhaps you will understand more accurately, what you have now again criticized with only the most minimal experience of being here.

I apologize you felt I called you names, but I assure you I did not. I’m very sorry it upset you. This was not my intention.

My comments to PaulDavies, were “in general” as to what I, and others here, find exasperating. Nothing more.

Regardless, I promise you, there are many people who send me messages both public and private, like this, instead of the criticisms you have now again flung at me.

“…For the first time ever, no warning lights or issues with the bike, does this mean I should ride it now? Not sure what to do with a Moto Guzzi that doesn't have a screaming dashboard and starts up consistently :)

Many thanks again for your help, this bike wouldn't be running without your assistance!”

These are the people I love helping. They never complain about how I write or how long it is. They are humble, grateful, and demonstrate a complete understanding of decorum.

Like I said, you will probably be happier using the IGNORE function with regard to me. That’s what it’s there for.

I consider this topic closed now. You understand me and I understand you and I apparently have nothing to offer you of any value and you have certainly not offered me anything positive. Go your own way and leave me be.

Enough said. Be happy.

Go about your own business and leave me to mine. I don’t require your criticisms and it’s obvious that I find them distasteful.

I wish you well and hope that you find your own place here.

Last edited:
I always treat it like we're all just a bunch of friends sitting at the bar/tavern having a beer and chatting, when Im posting on the forum. Life's to short. Thank you to everyone that post when somebody needs help👍🏻

Oh wow, I have never before realised that my repeated public and personal apology could be interpreted as being so insulting.
I am so selfish. Yep you are absolutely correct Scott; no matter how many times I thank you for responding and acknowledge your experience and valued contribution to the conversation, it is definitely insufficient. Oh my, oh lordy, oh dear, oh yes indeedy.
Having now been apprised of the superiority of your character, I have no choice but to accepted that you are definitely the supreme being in all matters Guzzi and life in general. It is obvious that I was absolutely wrong for having had the temerity to make any further inquiry upon any subject to which you have responded; and then to compound my mistake by daring to infer that perhaps you might have misinterpreted my response, well that was just unforgivable and demeaning to such a paragon of virtue as yourself.
Undoubtably you are the font of all knowledge, the personification of morality and the most generous and caring person anyone has ever encountered. You are a true saint and I prostrate myself most humbly at your magnificence and benevolence.
Just knowing that you are here to guide and correct my failings I finally believe in the promise of world peace.

On a further positive note I have also learned of the existence of an ignore function, how ironic that a complete narcissist was the one to inform me.

Ok. Thanks for the continuing personal attack. Are you quite done yet or would you like to hurl a few more insults at me to feel better?

Your sarcasm is way overused and your backhanded compliments keep coming.

I’m not any of those things you say. Not at all. You haven’t even been here long enough to know anything about me.

I’m nothing special. I’m just different than you and we are obviously not compatible. That’s life.

I have no power, no position and no influence here whatsoever. You may post and reply to anything in the forums regardless if I wrote it or contributed it.

I’m just another member who you called out directly and got more than you bargained for obviously.

I’ve never tried to be superior in any way to you or anybody else, ever. If I have a point of view, I express it. Nothing more.

You now lambast me with a barrage of accusations but in truth, my “ABOUT” section in my profile, says everything truthful about me.

“Absolutely average man. Professional motorcycle mechanic with my own shop.

Don't care about accolades or limelight. I enjoy conversation, reading, and most of all, helping people.

I love all types of motorcycles, sidecar rigs, and especially Moto Guzzi motorcycles.

I am very simple to understand because I am a mirror.

If you are polite to me, I return the kindness 3 fold. If you are harsh to me, I am the same in return.

Terribly blunt, usually overly direct but not malicious and no malfeasance ever intended.

If you like what I write and it helps you, that makes me happy too. If you don’t like what I write, that’s okay too. I don’t care and I won’t waste time trying to convince you of diddly squat.

Be happy!”

Like I said, you and I don’t mix. That’s okay. I’m not stressed over it and I’m certainly not going to rant on you personally like you have again on me.

Go be happy!

Photo on 3 10 22 at 1054 AM

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks for the continuing personal attack. Are you quite done yet or would you like to hurl a few more insults at me to feel better?

Your sarcasm is way overused and your backhanded compliments keep coming.

I’m not any of those things you say. Not at all. You haven’t even been here long enough to know anything about me.

I’m nothing special. I’m just different than you and we are obviously not compatible. That’s life.

I have no power, no position and no influence here whatsoever. You may post and reply to anything in the forums regardless if I wrote it or contributed it.

I’m just another member who you called out directly and got more than you bargained for obviously.

I’ve never tried to be superior in any way to you or anybody else, ever. If I have a point of view, I express it. Nothing more.

You now lambast me with a barrage of accusations but in truth, my “ABOUT” section in my profile, says everything truthful about me.

“Absolutely average man. Professional motorcycle mechanic with my own shop.

Don't care about accolades or limelight. I enjoy conversation, reading, and most of all, helping people.

I love all types of motorcycles, sidecar rigs, and especially Moto Guzzi motorcycles.

I am very simple to understand because I am a mirror.

If you are polite to me, I return the kindness 3 fold. If you are harsh to me, I am the same in return.

Terribly blunt, usually overly direct but not malicious and no malfeasance ever intended.

If you like what I write and it helps you, that makes me happy too. If you don’t like what I write, that’s okay too. I don’t care and I won’t waste time trying to convince you of diddly squat.

Be happy!”

Like I said, you and I don’t mix. That’s okay. I’m not stressed over it and I’m certainly not going to rant on you personally like you have again on me.

Go be happy!

View attachment 25440
That photo, man. I saw it and thought, "I could have a beer with THAT dude."

I always treat it like we're all just a bunch of friends sitting at the bar/tavern having a beer and chatting, when Im posting on the forum. Life's to short. Thank you to everyone that post when somebody needs help👍🏻
Longshot...I could not agree with you more. Thank you for keeping it real.

That photo, man. I saw it and thought, "I could have a beer with THAT dude."

Me too! 😆😆😆

Only problem is, the word on the street is, he’s a curmudgeon, a narcissist, a meanie, verbose, harsh, doesn’t play well with others and every other bad thing you could think of, but I hear tell he’s a nice guy to knock back a whiskey or beer with and to talk about motorcycles. 😝

Vicious rumor has it that he’s fairly decent with a wrench in his hand too and that he actually has helped one or two people here, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away… 🤯

In truth, I tell my customers all the time, I work with 2 others…”me, myself, and I” and we get along most days but not always! 😆😆😆

I hope something wonderful happens to each of you today!

Last edited:
It’s a brand new day and I am still alive! Excellent!

I’ve dreamt about this whole Gezza thing and it really is silly as shit…

He’s ok (as much as can be expected from an Aussie anyway 😆), he just got pricked a bit under the skin, that he didn’t expect. My bad. ☹️☹️☹️

I apologize for every sin I have committed against him and tell him honestly,

“Welcome to GuzziTech!”

15EE7C1D 87B1 465B B7C7 73F0FE42D70C

It’s a brand new day and I am still alive! Excellent!

I’ve dreamt about this whole Gezza thing and it really is silly as shit…

He’s ok (as much as can be expected from an Aussie anyway 😆), he just got pricked a bit under the skin, that he didn’t expect. My bad. ☹️☹️☹️

I apologize for every sin I have committed against him and tell him honestly,

“Welcome to GuzziTech!”

Amen. We are all alive and we can be grateful for that. That and a good whiskey or beer. Here's to all of you, compadres. Cheers!

Back