Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Glendora Mountain Road/Glendora Ridge Road

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by BadAndy, Aug 12, 2019.

1. BadAndy

BadAndy Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Hi guys and galls,

I am getting more and more comfortable on my bike. This weekend, took it up and rode Glendora Mountain Road and Glendora Ridge Road. Continued up mount Baldy to the ski lifts (to check it out). Stopped for a lunch at the Tavern in Mt. Baldy village, then returned home. What a great ride. Hardly anyone on the road, and the roads were in decent shape. I really wish I would have taken some pictures.

The good news, is finally rolled over the 900 mile mark on my bike, so emailed up Todd's shop to have him do the first service. (Going to have him do the evap removal and fuel filter install too).

Anyways, safe travels.

GT-Rx® likes this.