Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Holiday Greetings. For those asking about Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials... Since we're such a tiny operation, it's tough to offer much... But we're again offering free shipping on $99+ orders to our U.S. customers on any in stock GTM product! Now through Monday at midnight, PST. Use POST-COVID-FREE discount code at checkout on our online Store link above - We truly appreciate your support. PLEASE Support small businesses!

Godspeed Price Sloan

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by GTM®, Jul 1, 2013.

1. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

All, as Wallis posted for me last week, it saddens me deeply to not only lose such a good friend, but a salt of the earth person as Price Sloan. As stated before, you only had to meet him once to be an instant friend. He was the type of guy who always made time for you. Some of you from SoCal certainly know him as a welder, which he started as a hobby back in '04 or so. He built his very first system for his Quota after the stock system kept cracking. It didn't take much persuasion to push him to do others, as he was a garage machinist/hobbyist, outside of his day job of being a head programmer analyst for AutoLogue Computer Systems (an Auto Parts inventory control system). He left behind his awesome wife Carolyn, and he had a daughter and son from a prior marriage. He will be painfully missed. One of the rare photos I have of him (on the left) below at the LookOut on Ortega, circa '06.

PSloan-LookOut-2-06.jpg

2. zigzag

zigzag Tuned and Synch'ed

I should log on more often, I just read this post. I am so saddened by Price's departure. I would have loved to be present for his services. Why do the good guys always go first? He was such a great person.

JP