• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso 1100 Agostini Exhaust

jdelv

Tuned and Synch'ed
I bought my '07 Griso 1100 in Dec 2011. 4,500 miles on the odo. Original owner put on a Staintune. I never really liked the looks of the Staintune (the "can" style shape in general just doesn't look right to me on this bike) and it always had a little crack near the mounting bracket that I lived with. I never replaced the exhaust because I never really found an exhaust I liked the looks of enough to spend the money. I just waited.

Recently the crack became larger and the exhaust was clearly shot. So I shopped around and found this Agostini. This was the exhaust I was waiting for! The description stated more mid-range power and throttle response. Ladies and gentleman, believe the hype.

After 6 years and 15k miles on the Staintune, I can honestly say just installing this Ago slip-on in 30 minutes totally changed this motorcycle into a rocket ship. It comes in black too.

AMGRHF.jpg

Ago3 Ago2 Ago1

Guys, while I am happy to see those posting on mods to their bike, I will ask that you first check to see if it is something I sell on this site. I do not allow off site links to competing companies of products I sell here. It's what helps support this website.

I am a Agostini dealer, so if you don't see it, just ask.

Also of more important note: I have ~500k+ miles on Guzzis, and tired of all of the big name brands quality being sub-standard and falling apart in short order, so I got into building my own to offer here since ~2007. I would appreciate the consideration in your purchases as I offer a lifetime guarantee and proven performance gains shown here all over this site. All of the others don't, and you can guess why.
I also do custom work for those interested.

So @jdelv - once you're Ago can starts to show signs of failure, be sure to see my offerings here; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/exhaust/model_griso-1200?sort_by=best-selling

I have a right side exit pipe from GT-Rx, it looks great and sounds great. I really like the way it opens up the left side of the single sided swig arm and wheel, while helping hide the right sides CARC. Not sure if he still offers the right side exit pipe with reverse cone muffler, but odds are if you ask him he will make one for you.
If you like the Ago pipe, that's cool. But the reverse cone muffler set up from GT-Rx is to me what looks right on this bike.

Last edited:
For my V7III Racer, I ordered the Agostinis from GT (because I like the way they look and sound) and installed the GT ECU map that he developed for me. Getting the map right is just as important as the pipes with respect to total performance, although the pipes alone do help the performance a good bit.

I like the looks of the Ago pipe on the Griso, and actually prefer to show off the CARC (although having the pipe exit that way does decrease the work to pull the rear wheel...). What works/sounds better ... eh, I have no idea. But if you don't have a map tuned for the Griso and that pipe yet, that will be another increment of improvement. :)

Guys, while I am happy to see those posting on mods to their bike, I will ask that you first check to see if it is something I sell on this site. I do not allow off site links to competing companies of products I sell here. It's what helps support this website.

I am a Agostini dealer, so if you don't see it, just ask.

Also of more important note: I have ~500k+ miles on Guzzis, and tired of all of the big name brands quality being sub-standard and falling apart in short order, so I got into building my own to offer here since ~2007. I would appreciate the consideration in your purchases as I offer a lifetime guarantee and proven performance gains shown here all over this site. All of the others don't, and you can guess why.
I also do custom work for those interested.

So @jdelv - once you're Ago can starts to show signs of failure, be sure to see my offerings here; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/exhaust/model_griso-1200?sort_by=best-selling

Hi @GT-Rx® ,
Tried to follow the link to your site for Griso exhausts but says that the URL can't be found. The post is fairly old so I figured I'd just ask you directly if you still offer these and where i might be able to get a look at some of your offerings?
Thanks!

Thanks @GT-Rx® !
Found that underbody exhaust there too! What a killer look, totally floats the back tire! Can anyone describe the sound difference between the Agostini and the GTM Underbody as compared to the factory stock can? Been looking to give my girl a voice, (not that she sounds bad as is) but that floating back tire look is badass and skews the odds in favour of the GTM for me. Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks @GT-Rx® !
Found that underbody exhaust there too! What a killer look, totally floats the back tire! Can anyone describe the sound difference between the Agostini and the GTM Underbody as compared to the factory stock can?
Welcome, and always check out our YouTube channel for sound questions...

Ago and our GTM Meg sound similar (but of course ours sounds best) ;)

Back