Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Griso 8v best passenger grab rail solution?

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by Trogladyte, May 4, 2014.

1. Trogladyte

Trogladyte Tuned and Synch'ed

I can' t seem to fnd anything in the UK. I thought there was a rack/rail combo thing, but cant find it. Mrs Trog insists...

2. grrg11

grrg11 Just got it firing!

Attached Files:

3. Trogladyte

Nice!

Is there a UK stockist, or did you order direct from Stucchi?

4. grrg11

grrg11 Just got it firing!

I don't know of a UK Stockist, I bought mine from www.la-boutique-italienne.com in France in 2011.

At the time the Stucchi website wasn't set up for international buyers, but that seems to have improved.

Anyway the Stucchi grab handles were the only ones I could find at that time in 2011, that may have changed now????

Brian

5. ginkgo

ginkgo Tuned and Synch'ed

I got the Stucchi combination grab rail and luggage rack. Quality is excellent, mounting is strong and the passenger says it works well for them. Here are some pix. Note the nice chicken strips too. Norm

Attached Files:

DangWangi likes this.
  6. cytocycle

cytocycle Cruisin' Guzzisti

+1 on the Stucchi , it's a really easy install and great grab rail to even move the bike around!

7. Trogladyte

Stucchi out of stock. Yawn.

8. ghezzi

ghezzi High Miler GT Contributor

Ventura is also another alternative.
    ventura-bike.com/products/bi ... ystem.aspx

With quick detachable bag and or rack and replace with small grab rail and day pack.

9. DangWangi

DangWangi Just got it firing!

Ginkgo- I like that set up! Curious though...are the contact points with that rack actually resting on the rear fairing? Just curious if, over time, it will mar the paint and finish?

10. ddmadsen

ddmadsen Just got it firing!

Where did you get the Stucci Rack? I am looking for a new or used one.