• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso Fender Eliminators w/LED tag lights & T/S

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Our GRiSO Fender Eliminator Kit - purchase info on the Store tab above under Other bits or direct >HERE<. I am now also stocking the LED CNC plate surrounds as shown >HERE<.

The shield came with the bike...it's a Givi, not sure what model, but I did read somewhere that it's been discontinued

The shield is a Givi model A770. Yes, they are discontinued. I bought mine used from another member of this board.

I've had my 2006 Griso since March this year. Have managed to avoid buying any bling for it, but I've just ordered Todd's tail tidy. Can't wait for it to arrive!
Todd, how much does the full PCV, reflash, filter & ring set up cost inc. shipping to the UK and what sort of gains would I expect on my bike?
Cheers,
Simon.

Guzzi Two Shoes said:
I've had my 2006 Griso since March this year. Have managed to avoid buying any bling for it, but I've just ordered Todd's tail tidy. Can't wait for it to arrive!
Todd, how much does the full PCV, reflash, filter & ring set up cost inc. shipping to the UK and what sort of gains would I expect on my bike?
Thanks for the order Simon. I sent you an email with a question for you on the Fender Kit.
PC-V/AT/ECU details/pricing here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/produc ... pathway-15 -- add $500 if you want a core for exchange - I have one in stock at the moment.
There's significant gains at full throttle, see; https://www.guzzitech.com/forum/topic? ... 830#p43845 -- but the real gains are at lower RPMs where you ride the most.

Cheers Todd,
I can't believe the 1200 only makes 70bhp.
My '96 1100 Sport made about 77bhp last time it was on a dyno,
I'm not surprised my Griso feels slow in comparison. I'll certainly be looking to unleash a bit more grunt soon.
Dear Father Christmas, I've been a good boy this year.............!!

I like the look of the tail tidy and have ordered 1 with the lighted plate surround.
My question is where do you get that neat looking rear wheel fender that mounts tight to the tyre?

wardest said:
I like the look of the tail tidy and have ordered 1 with the lighted plate surround.
My question is where do you get that neat looking rear wheel fender that mounts tight to the tyre?
Thanks for the order... I believe the one shown above is by Skidmarx UK, but Stucchi and others offer different versions.

Hey Todd,

Just ordered one of your fender eliminators w/top LED strip light. Looking forward to getting it on the bike and taking a look at her. They seem to clean up the back end nicely. Will post a pic. when I can. Thanks for the service!

Cheers,

Ed

8VSE O-Ren Ishii said:
Hey Todd, Just ordered one of your fender eliminators w/top LED strip light. Looking forward to getting it on the bike and taking a look at her. They seem to clean up the back end nicely. Will post a pic. when I can. Thanks for the service!
Thanks Ed, leaving today. Thanks for the order, and look forward to pics of your install.

Hey Todd,

Thanks much for the swift service. I got the shipping info. this morning as you mentioned I would. Look forward to slapping it on the bike and getting the pics up.

All the best,

Ed

OK, back in stock, but grab one while they last. Now in brushed stainless as shown below, or coated options again. Click on pic below for details or >HERE<.

Hey Todd , and other assorted Griso riders.
I picked up the fender kit and the illuminated licence plate frame. Now I'm just waiting for a rainy day to
put it on, the riding has just been too good this summer in Vancouver! Does any one have any pointers
on the installation, and could give me an ETA on time needed to install? I am of average technical ability... at least I think so! Also, I've been looking for lower profile turn signals, but the Griso L-shaped mount has made it difficult to find any. If anybody can recommend some it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave,
Fender kit install is very straight forward and with average technical ability should take no more than an hour or so.
As for turn signals, a number of us have mounted LED turn signals (like Rizoma's)without issue. Almost all after market turn signals will mount up no problem. Just remember that LED's require a resistor to get the correct flash rate.

"Dave2012"

"Does any one have any pointers on the installation, and could give me an ETA on time needed to install?

guzzista.wikifoundry.com/page/Steelehorse+Classics+Griso+Fender+Eliminator
The above are the basic steps: plus you'll need to reterminate your tail light so you'll need some electrical connectors for that.
Additionally, make sure you get your turn signal light brackets pointed in the right direction with the hole for the wiring facing in the right direction. This will also leave you with a hole where all the wires run back under the seat. I put some wire protection on the wires and then made a small plate out of flat plastic and covered up the hole by drilling two holes in the plate to line up with the two holes already next to the opening from the previous OEM cover. Then I put a little silicone around the edges. The tail light has a blue and yellow wire. The blue is the ground. Best of luck. I got mine from Todd too and it looks so much better.

Thanks, atweljk2.
Still on a holding pattern until my Turn signals arrive. I'll try to post a pic of the

finished (fingers crossed!) product later this month. Got a few things I'm going to install

on the bike ( bar risers, new mirrors , CARC protector, air box aluminum frame from Todd) so

I'm waiting patiently for the mail man to arrive. It'll be like Christmas in August!

Back