• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso GTM® Exhaust Offering

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
I'll soon be offering new designs of the GT-Rx® exhaust systems for the Griso 11/12 per below. This includes the connector and new style trapezoidal muffler as shown, to replace your (often cracked stock) Y-pipe and muffler. Available in Ti/Carbon as shown, or full Carbon/carbon.
Connector pipes are in stainless (only). Price will be $859.95 for the Ti/carbon (as opposed to separately: Y-pipe $369.95 + muffler = ~$1000-1200) --OR-- Carbon/Carbon for $959.95.
The GT-Rx right side (shown below) with long Ti/Carbon muffler is $1099.95 (short muffler or long), and $1199.95 for either in carbon/carbon.
Fuel modifications are highly recommended, and the NEW Right-side* exit under body (below) is mandatory for my GT-Rx ECU re-flash (only). Full 2-1 system coming in a few months.
Comments/questions? Contact me direct e-mail; Todd at GuzziTech.com if you're interested in ordering, or I'll get them onto the Store (tab above) when they are in stock.

w/db killer: ~89db @idle, 96db @3k RPM .
w/o db-killer: ~93db @idle, 100db @3k RPM.

Right side Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory) - $859.95 (+$100 as shown below):
Video:

file.php

R/S Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory):
file.php

L/S ($859.95 as shown + $100 w/ carbon/carbon muffler):
Video:

file.php

R/S w/Long Ti/Carbon muffler (also available in short version above) $1095.95 (+$100 with carbon/carbon):
file.php

Re: New Griso GT-Rx™ Offering

I'm interested for my G12 but with a question. Any expected differences in bike tune given exhaust pressure requirements for the 8V? Not forgetting I'm running the full GT-Rx ECU/PC-V. I'm not after more power, just want my bike to run well.

Mark

Re: New Griso GT-Rx™ Offering

beetle said:
I'm interested for my G12 but with a question. Any expected differences in bike tune given exhaust pressure requirements for the 8V? Not forgetting I'm running the full GT-Rx ECU/PC-V. I'm not after more power, just want my bike to run well.
Mark, this system would come with a db-killer for the quoted price, and I suspect will run well on the G8V with my full kit. I'll try to slip it on an 8V with my fueling mods and give a report if you are interested enough to put a deposit on it.

Re: New Griso GT-Rx™ Exhaust Offering

Wow that looks nice . . . similar to the shorty double Termi for the Ducati Diavel. I hope it goes into production.

Goodvibes said:
Wow that looks nice . . . similar to the shorty double Termi for the Ducati Diavel. I hope it goes into production.
Indeed, and $2600 cheaper!

This one is available for sale (one of one in the world), and next up is a full system, under the trans version, exiting right side.

Damn you Todd...just when I thought I was done spending money on my Griso ;) .
Was contemplating this weekend how good a short trapezoidal exhaust would look on the Griso after "admiring" the Akrapovic system on a friend's BMW. I am definitely interested. May be a fire sale on used GT RX exhausts if this goes into production :lol:

Nice pipe - looks like I was a few months too early. Do you have the dB at idle and 3k rpm for the existing right side?

If you drop that new one down to 94db @3k rpm it would be at least noise legal over here.

That looks really nice. I think, I'll go for this one. Have to wait until after Christmas though.

Looks great; would you be able to post a photo that shows the whole bike?

Thanks!

A very nice looking exhaust. I have just started talking to Todd about my 8V Griso. If anyone out there wishes they had or could get one of these new exhausts but need to sell their used GT-Rx system I might be interested but I am in the UK if that causes a problem.

Thanks Eddie.

I received the prototype system from Todd on Friday and was finally able to install it yesterday evening. As with the original GT-RX exhaust, the quality is top notch. As expected, the fit is perfect.
Since I eliminated my passenger peg brackets, I fabricated a simple mounting bracket that has the same "contour" as the backside of the passenger bracket.
I am very happy with the way the system looks, but more importantly LOVE the way this system sounds :woohoo: .
I am currently running it sans db killer. The original GT-RX pipe sounds great, but in my opinion, this set up is even better. Louder - but not intolerably so - if I get to the point that it seems too loud, I'll put the db killer back in. The tone is deeper with a stronger "growl". This set - up, pure and simple, makes the bike sound amazing :shock: .
Not sure how much lighter this system is than the previous set up (stock y-pipe with GT-RX slip on), I'm guessing another couple of pounds shaved. I'm sure Todd can provide the exact weights for the different set ups. But compared to the stock monstrosity, the weight savings are huge.
Before Todd shipped it to me, he made a jig for production. When that "officially" begins, I HIGHLY recommend this system!
Thanks again Todd!!!!!

A few pictures:
DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

kmac33 said:
Thanks again Todd!!!!!
My pleasure Kevin, thanks again for stepping up and your patience in getting it to you. I should be able to have a few of these for immediate sale/delivery here in the next few weeks.

kmac33 said:
I received the prototype system from Todd on Friday and was finally able to install it yesterday evening. As with the original GT-RX exhaust, the quality is top notch. As expected, the fit is perfect.
Since I eliminated my passenger peg brackets, I fabricated a simple mounting bracket that has the same "contour" as the backside of the passenger bracket.
I am very happy with the way the system looks, but more importantly LOVE the way this system sounds :woohoo: .
I am currently running it sans db killer. The original GT-RX pipe sounds great, but in my opinion, this set up is even better. Louder - but not intolerably so - if I get to the point that it seems too loud, I'll put the db killer back in. The tone is deeper with a stronger "growl". This set - up, pure and simple, makes the bike sound amazing :shock: .
Not sure how much lighter this system is than the previous set up (stock y-pipe with GT-RX slip on), I'm guessing another couple of pounds shaved. I'm sure Todd can provide the exact weights for the different set ups. But compared to the stock monstrosity, the weight savings are huge.
Before Todd shipped it to me, he made a jig for production. When that "officially" begins, I HIGHLY recommend this system!
Thanks again Todd!!!!!

Bike looks awesome Kevin. I'm jealous.

Thanks Davis!
Got some extended riding time in yesterday and as an unexpected bonus, I am convinced the bike is running even better with this exhaust system! And it was running great before.
I am a very happy Griso owner right now :D

I have the s/s gtrx right side exhaust, and wonder if this stubby would be compatible with my rightside y-pipe. Wonder if the sound will have more grunt ? Will it be offered in full s/s , instead of s/s-carbon ? Any reasons why not ? rguzz.

rguzz said:
I have the s/s gtrx right side exhaust, and wonder if this stubby would be compatible with my rightside y-pipe. Wonder if the sound will have more grunt ? Will it be offered in full s/s , instead of s/s-carbon ? Any reasons why not ? rguzz.
I missed this until now. The stubby muffler is not compatible with the right side, no. I hope to get some dyno numbers on all of the systems this year. Are you asking if I'll make my S/S GT-Rx meg in this fashion? Your question is unclear.

The stubby muffler is shown in Stainless Steel with Carbon fiber ends, as well as a full carbon version. I think he was asking if there is a Stainless Steel only version.
I would think you could make an adapter (in essence an elbow) to adapt the stubby to the right side pipe. I don't see a lot of demand for that so I am not sure it would be worth it, but I don't think it would take much to make it work.

GuzziMoto said:
The stubby muffler is shown in Stainless Steel with Carbon fiber ends. I think he was asking if there is a Stainless Steel only version. I would think you could make an adapter (in essence an elbow) to adapt the stubby to the right side pipe. I don't see a lot of demand for that so I am not sure it would be worth it, but I don't think it would take much to make it work.
The metal version is titanium. It's only offered in Ti or carbon. I would have to have the connector and meg/muffler back, as each one is hand made in order to make a connector from the Y-pipe to the right side. Additionally, it would likely need a new bracket/hanger. At this point, I don't have the time in the schedule to take on such a project, but perhaps later this year if he's really interested.

Yes would be interested in right side Stubby Exhaust made in s/s or ti, to clamp on to my existing gtrx r/s Y pipe, which in turn is clamped on to standard headers. Would like removable db killer, to adjust for good volume. Please let me know.

Back