• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso GTM® Exhaust Offering

Re: New Griso GT-Rx™ Exhaust Offering

rguzz said:
Yes would be interested in right side Stubby Exhaust made in s/s or ti, to clamp on to my existing gtrx r/s Y pipe, which in turn is clamped on to standard headers. Would like removable db killer, to adjust for good volume. Please let me know.
Per my post above, I'd need both the Y-pipe and muffler returned in order to mate the new muffler to it, as each one built is different/by hand. If you're interested, contact me direct e-mail; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Hi, I'm griso italian friend , sorry for not good english :blush:

Very nice exhaust system :woohoo: but for the griso engine is not optimal as performance. The best exhaust system for griso engine tested on dyno should be more long and fatties for optimal performance at all speeds.

guido1100 said:
Hi, I'm griso italian friend , sorry for not good english :blush:
Very nice exhaust system :woohoo: but for the griso engine is not optimal as performance. The best exhaust system for griso engine tested on dyno should be more long and fatties for optimal performance at all speeds.
Guido, welcome to the Forum, glad to have you here. Your English is just fine.
If you correct the fueling, the power can be optimized for much better power over stock, for example, see this post; https://www.guzzitech.com/forum/218/5830.html

Todd,
I am planning on dyno'ing my G11 next week, so hopefully will have some hard numbers for power with the shorty system then.

kmac33 said:
I am planning on dyno'ing my G11 next week, so hopefully will have some hard numbers for power with the shorty system then.
Kevin, excellent! Do me a favor and take a USB memory stick, and ask the dyno operator to put all of the *.drf files onto it to send me. I can do some fun overlays with this info.
Also have him do a few 20% and 40% dyno pulls. E-mail coming your way as well.

Hi , GT-RX , thanks ! :woohoo:

Would be interesting to see dyno for Griso for this exhaust system , correct me if I'm wrong , the dyno that you linked is relative to Sport 1200 ?

However , very great number for sport 1200 ! ;)

guido1100 said:
Would be interesting to see dyno for Griso for this exhaust system , correct me if I'm wrong , the dyno that you linked is relative to Sport 1200 ? However , very great number for sport 1200 ! ;)
Yes, it's a 2008 1200 Sport 2V. I'm trying to get to a few older griso 1100 dyno runs that were on this Forum, I'll re-link here when I do.

Unfortunately did not dyno my bike before I modded it, but current numbers with Todd's ECU re-flash, BMC filter, Todd's y-pipe and shorty exhaust and PC-V with dual sensor Autotune:
(Results corrected to compare to Dynojet dyno numbers)
max rear wheel horsepower: 83.14
max torque 67.74.
I will try and get the shop to email me the runs, so I can post, the printout they gave me is very faint - looks like their printer is running out of ink :roll:
VERY nice power and torque curves.

kmac33 said:
I will try and get the shop to email me the runs, so I can post, the printout they gave me is very faint - looks like their printer is running out of ink. VERY nice power and torque curves.
Excellent. Kevin, not sure why every shop has such a hard time locating the *.drf files, but if they can send them our way, I can do the overlays of those I do have.

I'll get those to you Todd. I was in a huge hurry when I picked the bike up yesterday, so I didn't think to get the flash drive with the files, or ask to have them emailed. I will though.
Thanks again for everything!!!

Just one more bit of "testimonial" singing the praises of this exhaust.
Went on a group ride a couple of days ago (9 other bikes of various makes/models) and once we stopped for food/drinks, literally every person came up to me to say that they are blown away by how amazing my exhaust/bike sounds and most stated that it is probably the best sounding system they have ever heard - on any bike :mrgreen: !

Hey, a hifi video is in order for us to judge too!
All volume eeehh throttle openings and overrun please!

guzzitaff said:
I'll have one of these, can you please p.m. me Todd.
Wayne.
Direct e-mail sent just now (catching this).

kmac33 said:
Just one more bit of "testimonial" singing the praises of this exhaust.
Went on a group ride a couple of days ago (9 other bikes of various makes/models) and once we stopped for food/drinks, literally every person came up to me to say that they are blown away by how amazing my exhaust/bike sounds and most stated that it is probably the best sounding system they have ever heard - on any bike!
Awesome, I'm pretty thrilled with it myself. I should have a very small batch on the shelf in the next week or so for immediate shipment, though they are going quickly. Ping me direct e-mail to secure one; Todd at GuzziTech.com

On a new note, check out the under trans version to right side exit I just put up on the first post of this thread.

Soon I'll have a few of each of the slip-ons shown below available via pre-order for delivery in <2 weeks, or on a first come first served basis. These will be a VERY limited production run. Also, at the bottom, I've added a GT-Rx Right Side (R/S) with long trapezoidal Ti/Carbon muffler -> $1059.95 (long or short muffler like below), or $1159.95 for either length in carbon/carbon.

Sound on a G11:
w/db killer: ~89db @idle, 96db @3k RPM
w/o db-killer: ~93db @idle, 100db @3k RPM

Right side Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory) - $859.95 (+$100 as shown w/full carbon muffler):
file.php

R/S Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory):
file.php

L/S $859.95 as shown (+$100 w/full carbon muffler):
file.php

R/S w/Long Ti/Carbon muffler (also available in short version above) $1095.95 (+$100 w/full carbon muffler):
file.php

All, I'm offering the very last two (I'll likely ever do) R/S exhaust for the Griso 1100's only as shown below IN STOCK and ready to ship(!)... In a carbon/ti or carbon/carbon muffler. Contact me direct for details; Todd at GuzziTech.com
I can do more of the Griso 1200 8V at any time (not in stock, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery).

file.php

I'll soon be offering new designs of the GT-Rx® exhaust systems for the Griso 11/12 per below. This includes the connector and new style trapezoidal muffler as shown, to replace your (often cracked stock) Y-pipe and muffler. Available in Ti/Carbon as shown, or full Carbon/carbon.
Connector pipes are in stainless (only). Price will be $859.95 for the Ti/carbon (as opposed to separately: Y-pipe $369.95 + muffler = ~$1000-1200) --OR-- Carbon/Carbon for $959.95.
The GT-Rx right side (shown below) with long Ti/Carbon muffler is $1099.95 (short muffler or long), and $1199.95 for either in carbon/carbon.
Fuel modifications are highly recommended, and the NEW Right-side* exit under body (below) is mandatory for my GT-Rx ECU re-flash (only). Full 2-1 system coming in a few months.
Comments/questions? Contact me direct e-mail; Todd at GuzziTech.com if you're interested in ordering, or I'll get them onto the Store (tab above) when they are in stock.

w/db killer: ~89db @idle, 96db @3k RPM .
w/o db-killer: ~93db @idle, 100db @3k RPM.

Right side Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory) - $859.95 (+$100 as shown below):
Video:

file.php

R/S Underbody (GT-Rx ECU re-flash only/mandatory):
file.php

L/S ($859.95 as shown + $100 w/ carbon/carbon muffler):
Video:

file.php

R/S w/Long Ti/Carbon muffler (also available in short version above) $1095.95 (+$100 with carbon/carbon):
file.php

This is a crazy question but are you still offering these?

I'll be buying a griso in the next few months and think the short right-side exhaust is so slick.

Back