RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.
  2. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Steven D Daft

Steven D Daft Just got it firing!

This is all your fault buddy!! ;)

2. PetarZil

PetarZil Tuned and Synch'ed

image.jpeg
    Greetings from Macedonia!

I'm Petar Petkov, proud owner of Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V Tenni

VIN: ZGULSE033AM111339
    Engine: A5014541

3. SledZeppelin

SledZeppelin Just got it firing!

Metro Atlanta, GA USA
    2012 Griso 8V SE, Black Devil, VIN ZGULSU028CM111664
    Nickname: Knuckles
    Knuckles@Lake_Fall2016.jpg

Bill Hagan likes this.
  4. BSG Mike

BSG Mike Tuned and Synch'ed

Very nice! What kind of fairing/windshield do you have on the bike?

nwryder likes this.
  5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the post. Love to get your real name (or email it to me for my files), and date of purchase?
    I'd say enjoy it, but I'm sure you will.

6. SledZeppelin

Hi Todd, my name is Dave Maney, and the date of purchase was 12JUL2016. I am the second owner.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  7. SledZeppelin

The bike had the bikini fairing on it when I bought it, but I believe its a Givi. It is a flat, matte black with a smoked windshield. I believe it compliments the Griso's styling, and it does provide some wind protection at freeway speeds.

8. Zebraranger

Zebraranger Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello everyone,
    My name is Rick and I'm the proud owner of this 2016 Griso. I purchased it new about 6 weeks ago and it was end of the year clearance priced, so I got it at a good price. There were only 2 new ones left in the state of Florida, so I had to drive a ways to get it. Here's a photo of the Griso taking in some of the 80 degree January Florida winter weather. So far I've added a cargo net, a Dart Midnight flyscreen, a stainless steel oil cooler grill that I painted satin black, and a couple of 12" tool bags that modified into low profile saddlebags.
    I had some regular size saddlebags left over from one of my previous bikes (Triumph Bonneville). But after doing a mock mounting, it ruined the beautiful lines of the Griso. After doing some searching, I came up with this idea for some storage without taking away from the looks of the bike too much.

IMG_0238.JPG

Robert Gibson, Poppe and Kostyan like this.
  9. motoman

motoman Just got it firing!

2010 Rosso VIN: ZGULSU002AM112353

10. Charlie7

Charlie7 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

2015 8V SE Rosso VIN#ZGULSU027FM200338 - Charles Hursh - Harrisburg, PA - D.O.P. (new) 2.17.17

IMG_0239.JPG

GT-Rx® likes this.
  11. GT-Rx®

Thanks Rick, and congrats. Love to get your info (VIN#, etc) for the first post of this thread. Also, have a look around my Store (tab link) above.

12. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting, that for filling in the rest of the info: Name - City, State - Date of Purchase - Pic?

13. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Enjoy and post often!

14. Charlie7

Charlie7 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Thanks Todd. I had a 2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport with your full Power Commander system goodies on it. Sold that to my friend Doug Haas who is also a member of this forum.

Saw the 2015 leftover Griso and couldn't pass it up as I also have a BMW which fills the sport-touring duties now previously held by the Sport.

Charlie

15. Zebraranger

Zebraranger Tuned and Synch'ed

Todd, additional information for post #448. Rick Vining, Riverview, Florida VIN# ZGULSU024GM200394 DOP..12/10/16

GT-Rx® likes this.
  16. wolf68

wolf68 Just got it firing!

My name is Marcel, from the Netherlands. I recently purchased a 2006 Griso 1100. The Zard exhaust en flyscreen where already fitted.
    Love the sound the bike is making. I am planning to do some mods in the futere.
    For now just reading the forum as i am new here. Griso.jpg

GT-Rx® likes this.
  17. Matt L

Matt L Just got it firing!

I'm Matt from West Tennessee. Here is my new to me 2014 Griso. Vin: ZGULSU024EM200134
    DOP 03/03/17

griso 5.jpg Griso.jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    GT-Rx® likes this.
  18. GT-Rx®

Congrats. Welcome to the GT Famiglia. Could you post your VIN # and info for the first post of this thread?

19. GT-Rx®

Congrats Matt! Welcome to the GT Famiglia and Forum. Could you post your VIN # and info for the first post of this thread?

20. Matt L

Matt L Just got it firing!

Done.

GT-Rx® likes this.