Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 20, 2008.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Nice one, thanks for posting. Love to get your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread.

2. Joseph "Joey" Rodriguez

Joseph "Joey" Rodriguez Just got it firing!

Hey Griso fam!! First post here!
    Proud owner of a 2013 Griso 8V SE. (VIN# ZGULSU023DM111914)

Got this bad boy a little over a year ago with just over 7k miles and an excellent price. Keeping it forever!! I love this machine!

-It already had a short slip on muffler. I believe it's from GTM. Sounds SO GOOD!
    -Classic dark smoke Dart Flyscreen
    -Rizoma bar end mirrors
    -Removed evap canister
    -Sitting on Pirelli Angel GT's
    -Fender eliminator

Future stuff:
    -GTM reflash
    -Make it a solo seater (any input of a solo saddle for this one other than Corbin?)
    -Probably a brown saddle and brown Biltwell grips
    -May remove all decals. Saw one without them and man it looks so clean.

Wanna check out more photos and stay tuned for future mods? Follow me on IG @whatchadoinjoey
    I'll be posting here as well.

Great to be part of this community!
    Cheers! Stay healthy!

Todd, thanks for creating this space for all of us! You and your team rock!
    StoveOnPost.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  3. GT-Rx®

Welcome and congrats on the G8V! I see you already have my slip-on muffler on it, so I'm wondering if my flash has already been done, or has been written over (which happens). Does it have the stock air box lid in place? Pop the seat off and snap and pic and post here. Hope to see you visiting and posting often here. Enjoy!

4. Joseph "Joey" Rodriguez

Joseph "Joey" Rodriguez Just got it firing!

Hey Todd,

Yes, it does still have the stock lid. See bellow.
    I think it never got the flash done and it's something I have on my to do list once I have the budget for it.
    It's running pretty good though. It felt a little rough on the idle. Got that sorted out removing the evap can and tip-off valve. IMG_3284.JPG

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  5. RYAN MCINTOSH

RYAN MCINTOSH Just got it firing!

Hi all.. new to the Moto Guzzi brand And the Griso!! I’m looking forward to customizing this out!

last bike? Roland sands was a good friend of mine down in LBC. I owned the HD a rod back in 2012!!

now? Griso 2014 8v and looking already to do a ton of mods. Love this forum and love the GTM mods!

A1A9A25B-A3C8-4AEE-AD8E-303230A8189A.jpeg BEC1EA5D-B2ED-41D9-91A0-B895426CE1E9.jpeg DDE3F2E5-79C5-45EF-AA0B-9BCDC34D4597.jpeg

Wildroamer likes this.
  6. BruPo

BruPo Guest

BruPo cycles. Bicycles out of frame.
    ‘84 V65C “Lucy”
    ‘17 Black Devil VIN# ZGULSU023HM200534
    Life is Good, and Weird!!

5C9C860A-F27A-4FF0-AB5B-51CE8CF018B2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2020
  7. GT-Rx®

Thanks for the picture post. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. My shop is in Orange if I can ge of any help with anything.

8. Jeremiah Tamburrini

Jeremiah Tamburrini Just got it firing!

My 2013 Griso, ahh, she makes me smile every time! I've had her for 3 years now and I still can't walk away without looking back.
    Updated pictures with the cleaned up tail.

BE6F784F-C97C-46EB-830B-B0A44224D000.jpeg IMG_5558.jpeg IMG_5565.jpeg IMG_5569.jpeg

Wildroamer and Icho like this.
  9. neil brailsford

neil brailsford Just got it firing!

15975771487615951543649144545567.jpg 15975772140701206600781368572513.jpg My 2011griso vin number ZGULSE008AM112511 would love to find out if it's been rollerised is there a database help appreciated love it dream bike forgot to mention UK based Derbyshire England

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  10. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    Welcome, Neil.

If it's a 2011, unless a PO had it done, it is NOT rollerized, tho it may have a factory recall that tried to address that (and failed). I

If a dealer did that work, Piaggio "should" know and a dealer "should" be able to confirm.

But, it's Sunday, no dealer's open, and you can find out in minutes by simply popping a valve cover and taking a lok!

If you are an experienced wrench, that is a breeze, with the only caveat for someone new to (some) Guzzis) is the need to be deft in removing the sparkplug cable.

I am pretty sure there are several threads that address here in a database you need not beg a dealer to use. :clap:

I'd do that for you, but my spousal supervisor has just announced the day's plans; helping you more is not among those. :giggle:

Best,

Bill

neil brailsford likes this.