RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.
  2. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 20, 2008.

1. JJGeo

JJGeo Just got it firing!

Re: Griso Picture Thread

Thanks!

They were powdercoated black by the owner before him. Looks good on the red IMO. I'll check out the registry.

2. commando tod

commando tod Cruisin' Guzzisti

Had a nice little trip to Le Touqet in France last saturday. Weather wasn`t too good but the moules et frites in Le touqet made up for it. This photo was taken outside some cafe in a small village waaaaaaaaay off the beaten track. I swear I could hear dueling banjos playing in the background. A couple of beers in St Omer later in the afternoon. Then a quick blast back to the Eurotunnel and back to England. Cost? £28 for a return crossing on the train. A great day out in France? = Priceless! :D

Attached Files:

3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

So the frame was powder-coated then, because those frame rails are the frame. Registry, yes, please do!

Tod, great shot and words, agreed.

4. JJGeo

JJGeo Just got it firing!

Correct...the entire frame is now black.

5. GT-Rx®

Congrats GH! I had almost forgot about that color, see the Tonti pic thread I just posted on.

6. rebus

rebus Cruisin' Guzzisti

Looks good ! don't see many in that colour, you didn't get it from DK in Newcastle by any chance ?

7. GuzziHero

GuzziHero Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Why yes I did :D

I wanted one that was 'different' and it happened to have the kit on I wanted (rack, screen).

I mainly got it because my Cali gave me a shaft leak just before the IOM TT. Money came in at the right time...gimmegimmegimme!

Bloody ell, youre in Stafford? Im in Longton, Stoke :D

8. rebus

rebus Cruisin' Guzzisti

Small world eh ! Remember the black one that was parked next to it? That's the one I bought. It was the can that made me think it could possibly be the one you posted, I tried to get DK to swap it onto mine :D
    Stu

9. GuzziHero

Oi1 Hands off me can :p

The only thing I dont like about the Griso, stock, is that exhaust. You could hide illegal immigrants in there. The 8v version is just...dire.

10. rebus

rebus Cruisin' Guzzisti

LOL yup i want a pint of whatever the guy who came up with the design was on :side:

first thing to be changed on mine

Attached Files:

11. GuzziHero

Umm...

Swap?

:D

12. Guzzistaracing

Guzzistaracing Tuned and Synch'ed

My 850 Griso and a friends Duc 900 ss on a high mountain road on the way home from a meeting in Norway.
    [​IMG]

13. anothersteve

anothersteve Just got it firing!

Taken at Big Sur campground.

Attached Files:

14. BPRM

BPRM Just got it firing!

Here is a winter time picture (indoor riding)
    [​IMG]

MotoDude and nic like this.
  15. Steak

Steak Cruisin' Guzzisti

Yowza!!! Nice pegs!

16. dimitris

dimitris Tuned and Synch'ed

Is it a special Griso Kit which is sold by the GUZZI factory?

17. Belfastguzzi

Belfastguzzi Tuned and Synch'ed

G12 8V belfast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Belfastguzzi

Cold day, out of Belfast

[​IMG]

19. GT-Rx®

Awesome shot Belfast, thanks for posting!

20. Belfastguzzi

There are others, but I don't want to post many as there isn't a gallery area here, as such. I don't think so anyway?
    [​IMG]