• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Went for my first real ride on the Guzzi today. My buddies ZX-12r was just as fast as my old CBR1000RR. I was very surprised by just how well the Griso could keep up. Was a great ride.
p1010700-0.jpg

p1010703-0.jpg

The Griso will certainly hold it's own, especially below 100 mph. If you choose to uncork it and feed it some fuel, it will simply amaze you. Enjoy it!

Todd,

You can add my 2010 8v to the registry

VIN: ZGULSU008AM112518
DOP: 4/2/2011, new leftover (originally purchased another Griso on 2/26/2011, which was totaled by the now ex-wife on 2/27/2011, so this is technically my 2nd)

I've done some mods, but I go for minimalist rather than showy
- oem fly screen
- custom oil cooler cover
- rizoma bar-ends
- GT-Rx fender eliminator
- carbon fiber rear hugger
- seat from black-devil edition (for the white stitching detail)

Thinking about buying your PCV setup, but just bought a new FJR 1300 for longer touring duty, so I'm gonna curtail the motorcycle spending for a while. Might be a good mid-winter project.

Going to take the Griso down to the annual Radnor Concours today to check out some classic bikes. Should be a good number of bikers there and the Griso is always a great conversation starter since most bikers are surprisingly unaware of them.

Regards,

Dan

You can add my 2010 8v to the registry
VIN: ZGULSU008AM112518
DOP: 4/2/2011, new leftover (originally purchased another Griso on 2/26/2011, which was totaled by the now ex-wife on 2/27/2011, so this is technically my 2nd)
Thanks much Dan! Updated the Registry with your info on 2518. Do you have the info on the one that was totaled by chance?

IMG 3283 This bike is already registered here by the 1st owner, DoubleD on this forum.
VIN#ZGULS00006M112898 - David Deambrogio - Brisbane, Australia - D.O.P. 7.25.06 - No pic
Reputed to be the first Griso in QLD?

Spent a couple of years in the hands of second owner.
Bike now residing in Tasmania with little change from stock.
I did narrow the fitted Protapers by 40mm for my stubby arms and removed the bar end weights.
Fitted the factory rack which came with the package.
Still cleaning, add a dash of deserved maintenance and changing the odd thing to suit me.
64ks on the clock and strong as an ox.

cheers,
richo

f2fgYOw.jpg

Last edited:
About time I added my G11 to the list:

2008 Griso 1100 VIN#ZGULSC0038M114939 manufactured 07/2007. This probably makes it towards the end of the 1100 run ??
D.O.P. First Owner: 05/12/2010 Second Owner: 09/22/2013 then by me: 12/13/2013.

Replaced a Ducati GT1000, which was similar in size,color and appearance, but totally different in personality....
I've had BMWs and Ducatis for years, and hoped a Guzzi would have the ease of maintenance and functionality of a BMW combined with the styling and flair of a Ducati. And not the other way around !!!

20140126 174435   resized

Thanks guys, Registry updated. Keep them coming!

Thought the group might like this...I did a recruiting video for the company I work for - when they found out I ride a Moto Guzzi, they asked that it be part of the video!

Nicely done Marc, and some great footage of you on your Griso! Should take delivery of mine Friday, but then out on yet another trip on Saturday. Can't wait to put some miles on her!

Hello to all on the forum- it's been a great resource for me. I live in Bucks County, PA, and I took delivery of my 2015 Griso (VIN ZGULSU024FM200247) from Fast By Ferracci a day earlier than I thought was going to be the case, so, cool!

After being off of a bike for 7 years, I have to say that even though the Griso is a current model, there is a certain feeling that I imagine all Guzzi's seem to share to one degree or another. It felt like getting together again with an old friend. She's (he's?) a sweet handler, and the motor is more refined, to be sure, than my V11s's was, and definitely a stronger runner too. I'm going to have to fiddle with the suspension, but in any case I really enjoyed my first (way to short) ride on her. Here are a few pictures-

IMAG0539 IMAG0541
IMAG0540

Nice bike , specially the color is really very cool.

Thanks, Ricky. I am rather smitten with the color myself- it's a unique red that is pretty well captured in the photos in which the sun hits it. A bit of brown, or perhaps copper, in it. Well suited to the autumn we are currently experiencing here in Pennsylvania.

With respect to the seat, I don't see why it couldn't be ordered, though who knows how long it would take for MG to fill it. I do have a friend who has an upholstery shop (does soup to nuts restorations, really, but he calls it an upholstery shop), who, no doubt in my mind, could replicate the red stitching of the 2015 Griso seat cover, probably for a good deal less money. Or maybe not less, but he could certainly do it. I mean, he's done cars that have won Pebble Beach, for goodness sake. So that would be an option.

Looks great, Ron, and you must be pleased as punch. I have to agree- the red looks great in pictures, but even better in color. I also have to agree about the feeling of riding this bike- my first ride home from FBF (about 90 miles) was eye opening after three years on an, ahem, lesser bike- and ever time I jump on for a ride I fall in love again! Something about the mix, just the right amount of edge on the refined package...

Looks great, Ron, and you must be pleased as punch. I have to agree- the red looks great in pictures, but even better in color. I also have to agree about the feeling of riding this bike- my first ride home from FBF (about 90 miles) was eye opening after three years on an, ahem, lesser bike- and ever time I jump on for a ride I fall in love again! Something about the mix, just the right amount of edge on the refined package...

It looks like the ranks of Griso riders in the Philly area are growing. Just based on this forum there appears to be at least 4 of us now. We may be running out of riding weather, but maybe we can all meet up in the spring for a group Griso ride.

Last edited:
Back