• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GT Motors. Lansing. Michigan.

motoguzziman

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Called in for a service and had to see the new showroom.

DSC01579.jpg

Guzziology
Note version 8.0
DSC01581.jpg

Larry 2

DSC01578.jpg

GT Motors

DSC01509.jpg

Bikes : Note the NORTON Factory Racer, in original paint.
Also the LeMans Mk 3 is original paint, unfortunately the owner had it out in the sun a lot, so the various parts have faded differently.

DSC01562.jpg

Guzzi

DSC01555.jpg

Indian

DSC01409.jpg

Manuals

DSC01385.jpg

Books 1

DSC01377.jpg

Books 2

DSC01375.jpg

Velocette

DSC01362.jpg

Buzz Mag, Ist issue

DSC01388.jpg

Ace Cafe

DSC01508.jpg

Ace Cafe Pages

DSC01400.jpg

Ace Cafe Pages 2

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm103/motoguzzimomma/GT%20Motors/DSC01406.jpg[/img

[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm103/motoguzzimomma/GT%20Motors/DSC01406.jpg

Guzzi DoRag from Mandelo!

DSC01474.jpg

Larry has, or can get, just about any motorcycle book or magazine, that you could ever wish for.

That photo of Pop Cassell's "Buzzz" magazine really brought back memories. I believe Buzz went out of production around 1952. I read a few copies and when it was gone switched to Floyd Clymer's "Cycle" magazine.

Ralph

I always look them up at Vintage Days to get a t-shirt but he hasn't had any the last two years so I've had to look elsewhere. Nice guy and he knows his stuff.

Back