Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GT-Rx® Griso Fender Eliminator Kit

Discussion in 'GT-Rx® CNC' started by GT-Rx®, May 23, 2013.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

2. wittangamo

wittangamo Cruisin' Guzzisti

Re: GT-Rx™ Griso Fender Eliminator Kit

Excuse the noob question, but what about a tag light? I can't spot one in the pix. They're required by law here. Is there a way to mount the stock unit or DIY instructions for an aftermarket led?

3. GT-Rx®

Now in stock; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/produc ... pathway-11

LED (tag light only) plate surround - $29.99:
    [​IMG]

Eliminate your T/S as well - $80.99
    [​IMG]

$109.99 (sides w/brake - amber turn, black or chrome on all below):
    [​IMG]

$109.99 (bottom):
    [​IMG]

$119.99 (sides and bottom, red or amber turn):
    [​IMG]

4. Birch

Birch Tuned and Synch'ed

anyone have a picture of the LED tag mount with the signals actually mounted on the bike?

5. GT-Rx®

Not yet, but I should have one early next week on my personal install.

6. TalkingGriso

TalkingGriso Tuned and Synch'ed

Oh man, I feel my resolve slipping. I really like the idea of cleaning up the tail with one of these, along with the LED turnsignal/brakelight/license frame combo...

7. Barenekd

Barenekd Cruisin' Guzzisti

If your bike has a standard brake/taillight bulb, there are LEDS available from SuperBrightLeds.com. Check their catalog, you might come up with something that works. I have one of their bulbs in my V7R, but I have a different taillight assy as well.
    Bare

8. GT-Rx®

These are now back in stock. Grab them while they last... and free lower 48 shipping or discounted shipping for the rest of this month. Purchase info here; http://guzzitech.com/store/product/277- ... pathway-36 -- or contact me direct if you have any problems ordering.

Picture of this and the tag surround with turn signals and brake light option:

[​IMG]