Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GT-Rx® Stelvio slip-on - taking orders!

Discussion in 'GT-Rx® Exhausts' started by GT-Rx®, May 15, 2009.

1. kebdvm

kebdvm Just got it firing!

Re: GT-Sx Stelvio slip-on - taking orders!

Is the prototype still available? If so, does it have the db killer? Price?

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

It is long gone, however our build time is ~2 weeks currently, ordering info via CC here; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/GT-Sx-StelvMuffler.html - if you'd rather send me a check, e-mail me direct.

3. superbike

superbike Just got it firing!

So I put on my new GTsx exhaust on my 2009 Stel and the difference was AWESOME! The quality of the exhaust is fantastic. It took about 7 minutes to install and the difference in the bike was breathtaking. Based on this change I plan to do the full meal deal - air box mods and ECU/PC upgrades. You don't know what your Stelvio can be tell you make this change. The only downside is the exhaust is loud. Not ridiculous but in my neighborhood I am very light on the throttle until I am out of the residential area. Other than that - perfect. HIGHLY recommended.

I should note that while I am going for the full package, the system with the noise plug required NO other mods. The fueling is better than stock. I am just intoxicated by the extra power so I want more. I will post pictures soon.

Thanks, TE and Guzzi Tech. FORZA GUZZI!

4. Paddy Field

Paddy Field Just got it firing!

Do you mean loud with the db killer in?

And to Todd a question about the internal construction: Presumably it's a perforated absorbtion tube with glass fibre wadding - does that extend down past the dogleg to the area of the pillion footrest, or just in the final tail section?

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

I do not run a db-killer on my 2V 1100, but I run a medium sized version on my Stelvio. It makes plenty of music that way. Others find it loud, even with the small one in, but compared to stock everything will be. The meg is a bit deceiving in that it does give the rider more sound then what is actually being heard by bystanders.

It is a perf-core cone with absorption material, and that is only in the end, not in the meg.

6. Paddy Field

Paddy Field Just got it firing!

Thanks Todd

7. Glenn Yingst

Glenn Yingst Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Crap wish I would have join the GT forum before I bought my Stelvio. A ZARD slip on was ordered with the bike. and I cant cancel it. It cost me considerably more.

GT-Rx® likes this.