• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM-0.5 - V7-11 Tonti

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Back in the mid 2000’s, I wanted a modern version of the early 90s 1000S, seen HERE. Knowing they never would, I built two. My first wears 1100SS billet badges, and shown at the bottom of this post. It was sold on its very first ride in public, by the Producer of Ewan McGregor's Long Way Down and recently LW Up with the Livewires (don't get me started). So I built a second, and named it the V7-11, shown below. This bike essentially launched GTM, so I’ve nicknamed it GTM-0.5.
Both were based off of (non-hydra) Cal 1100s. The upgrade list includes, Matris’ $1k fork kit, YSS full-adjust piggyback shocks, $1500 Brembo front brakes, custom 17" Sun aluminum rims, GTM 2-1 SS Exhaust, V7R billet rear-sets on relocated position lower rails (re-powder-coated), fueling via custom mapped PC-V, lithium battery, custom ($$$$ matte metallic) paint, LEDs, Rizoma bars, risers & bits. I think it’s simply one of the best looking, running and handling big block Tontis out there.

GTM V7 11

A real looker and at a great price !
I’ll bet she’s a bit boisterous :eek: - they’ll be no sneaking back in the neighborhood after dark...
Thanks, and nope. The 2V hemi has lower exhaust velocity, unlike the 8V engine.
It would be nice to stop talking about sound once and for all, as we'll all be on electric in less than a decade... then we'll really have nothing to talk about other than the Jetson's soundtrack and Spacely Sprockets.

It would be nice to stop talking about sound once and for all, as we'll all be on electric in less than a decade... then we'll really have nothing to talk about other than the Jetson's soundtrack and Spacely Sprockets.

My God man how can you say such a thing !!! blasphemy :lipssealed:

God I hope not. I plan to be romping around Lake Como and the Alps making lots of melodious exhaust sounds!

Amen brother - through those tunnels - such sweet music

It's all mine now :devil::h:
Can't wait for the gloomy weather to clear!
Thanks Mike, so happy to see it go to you to truly enjoy, as I know you will.
I completely spaced on getting a pic of it with you. Have someone snap one to post here. I’ll add you to the Registry as the new owner!

Todd, I'll get a neighbor to take one on my phone. If it's dry here tomorrow, I'm gonna fill up the tank, try to heat up the tires, and become a neighborhood nuisance for a few minutes!

I had her out last Wednesday. Angeles Crest Hwy opened up to its normal closed-for-the-Winter spot, Islip Saddle. I pulled in at my favorite stop just above the saddle, and a friend I hadn't seen in over a year showed up 5min later. We had our lunch and caught up with each other for another 2 hours, and it was time to go before the sun got too low. Definite fun to be up there again!

1YEclnPmS522TxZ3awgjpg

Back