Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

GTM 13+ V7 Retro Valve Covers Kits

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Dec 31, 2015.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Shipping a few today. It looks like I have exactly three sets for each style and finish. As long as I'm showing stock on raw, I can have them polished or powder-coated. Anodizing is a one time deal for right now, which I have three of each type out now for this process. If you want a set, I'm low already, so I'd grab a set sooner then later. as I'm not sure when I can do another run; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-cnc-v7-retro-valve-cover-adapters-head-guards/ - only those orders with CNC spacers and valve covers will come with a pair of gaskets and stainless hardware.

Bobby likes this.
  2. Bobby

Bobby Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Pretty sure one of those anodized are mine! Thank you Todd for going above and beyond where other V7 part fabricators/vendors fall seriously short. I mean the V7 has little to no aftermarket support compared to say Triumph, so your dedication to this niche is very appreciated. Thumbs up man!

3. Bob Ponticelli

Bob Ponticelli Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I agree after thinking thru. I will fill the cover and eagle with red lacquer fill stick. Bought on eBay for $6 del.

Carl de Carvalho likes this.
  4. Carl de Carvalho

Carl de Carvalho Tuned and Synch'ed

Have you received your cnc guards and retro covers yet? Would love to see how the finished product looks on the v7 racer

5. GT-Rx®

I should have the OEM covers on Monday. I'll throw a set on with the raw metal finish and snap some pics to post... or if Bob beats me to it, great.

sturgeon and Carl de Carvalho like this.
  6. Carl de Carvalho

Excellent !!

7. Bob Ponticelli

Not yet but will post as soon as I receive and install. These will finish off my bike I think.....or actually my wife says. :)

8. Yodastien

Yodastien Tuned and Synch'ed

Ive been thinking about running block guards on top of these but I dont know if it would be too much for the screws?

9. GT-Rx®

Would be no different then without.

10. Carl de Carvalho

Great, looking forward to seeing it!! I have placed an order myself, although mine will take a little longer to get as they have to take a long trip over to Sweden. :rolleyes:

11. capri29

capri29 Just got it firing!

humm... maybe VHT Flameproof Flat Silver will match the colour of the cylinder head

12. Bob Ponticelli

I have used Alum Blast from Eastwood's before to touch up my v11 engine with good results. Matched perfectly.

13. GT-Rx®

The 2013+ motors are a bronzey-gold, and the 2016's a little darker. I tried to match the fins with powder-coating on the big bore cylinders I do, without much luck. If anyone finds anything, do let us know.

14. Carl de Carvalho

Any of you guys got your adaptor plates and oem covers yet? Really interested to see the results:)

15. Bob Ponticelli

Hi Carl,

Not yet. :(

16. Carl de Carvalho

Hahaha I know how you feel, I'm like a child at Christmas when it comes to bike parts , but it's worth the wait in the end

17. Carl de Carvalho

Any updates on the adaptor plates and oem covers?:)

18. GT-Rx®

First pic of the polished spacers and factory retro valve covers:

image.png

scudracer, Biffalo, Bobby and 4 others like this.
  19. Carl de Carvalho

Looks great . Is that thin white line running along the bottom just a reflection or a part of the machining process

20. GT-Rx®

Likely the fin below.