Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GTM 2>1 left side exhaust

Discussion in 'Loop & Tonti' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 23, 2018.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

For those who have been en/inquiring... Our 2>1 big block round or square head Tonti left side underbody or left side exit exhaust system for sidecar owners. Below is our prototype and dyno charts for this design. Stock 2-2 vs GT 2>1.

6E4CB7D7-CEB7-45E7-858D-B6079E04AF7F.jpeg BFC2524F-0B1B-45B7-9093-26490F874ABC.jpeg 83DAA1FF-A9AD-4344-8A43-48B155DD3048.jpeg
    A8645263-2485-4F6C-B05C-9305684BFC67.jpeg

Conanidol and groundhog105 like this.
  2. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Wow. That is a great result Todd. Wish you had developed this before I bought the Zard system.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. GT-Rx®

Irony in that I hadn't planned on building one, but had it on my V7-11 at the SD Rally. Once I posted it on social media, everyone started asking, so I built three. I have one left.

4. Aldo

Aldo Just got it firing!

Been looking for a 2-1 system for my round-head hot rod. Would like to keep my center stand though. How much does something like this run?

5. GT-Rx®

I can do custom work, but priced accordingly. US Steel costs have just went up as well. Contact me direct email for pricing, but see the online Store for a general idea on 2>1 pricing as a general idea.

6. Desmo007

Desmo007 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Um... not sure if this is supposed to go on the bike, or framed on my study wall... BRILLIANT.

42AF7453-4780-4C87-9C2D-7137CBEA1ABE.jpeg

Stevie and D'sLemansV like this.
  7. Garthy

Garthy Just got it firing!

I have this system on my T4. It's great. Easy fit good sound, super lightweight and power seems good, what more to ask for ?

8. Sculpt-dude

Sculpt-dude Just got it firing!

That is one of the most drool-inducing dyno runs I've seen. Conventional wisdom, certainly at least for twins, is that a radically shorter 2-1 system would probably give top end gains, but suffer in the mid-low rpm range, no? But, damn, from 3K right on up it's all gravy right there. I'm amazed the stock system has such a deep mid-range trough.