Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a paid to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

GTM C14 SS Headers - NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by GT-Rx®, May 28, 2015.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

We now have available (due to requests, because of cracked connector tubes and heat shield stand-offs) our full stainless headers per below. They will mate to your stock or aftermarket mufflers. Available in brushed, polished or black Ceracoat. They also come with our new GTM CNC Exhaust Flanges. Crack-Proof Lifetime guarantee, like all of our exhaust products.
    Click pic below for details/pricing or >HERE<

[​IMG]

sir fred and ivan77 like this.
  2. GT-Rx®

I've update the design on the GT-Rx® headers (new pic) above. The new design has a mid-pipe that accepts your stock heat shields. They are also now modular, meaning you can use the headers on the rest of our full system if you want to add them later.

I have one set on the shelf right now, click HERE to purchase -- or will try to keep at least one set in stock. If you want them polished or black coated, allow 1-2 weeks extra.

blakbird and Vintagehoarder like this.
  3. Mike Floyd

Mike Floyd Just got it firing!

Hi All, I'm from Sydney in Australia and have just purchased the above and these photos below show it on my bike after a 15 minute ride in winter back from the installer. In addition, the pipes have, now that they have gone cold, gone blue and not a stainless colour. This is the first time I have had headers behave like this.

Attached Files:

4. GT-Rx®

These are single wall tubing, not double wall like stock (which you can bet is why Guzzi did it.) Guzzi runs this motor lean and hot. As it states on the purchase page, fueling modifications are mandatory.
    I have a dozen plus of these sold with fueling mods, and everyone loves them. They deliver on power as the dyno charts, and reviews show. Coloring can be removed by hand with a basic metal polish. They should run a nice golden hue.

5. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I have Todd’s headers and exhaust with the proper fueling. I have never had my headers get hot like that and the bike runs much better than with the stock headers.

6. Rickhinnz

Rickhinnz Tuned and Synch'ed

Just installed the headers & crossover to my faux Audace.

By product is the chrome heat covers fit better than on the factory exhausts
    Gaps made it look like dogs bo*&ox

love the colour they are going.

only problem is it’s too quiet now. Going to have to remove the db killers.
    Had hairline cracks on both sides of the original

well worth the price. Definitely recommended.

And an added bonus as got to meet Todd.

Thanks

F46EEB3A-C110-4061-A6A1-73C6153B1323.jpeg