• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Cal-14 Exhaust

OK folks, the full 2-2 system is now available, click the pic/link below for more details, or the Store tab above under Exhaust.

Like them, a lot cleaner and no shields, If black, where does the black start?Can it go to the start of the expansion section? Do you still have the flexi in the H pipe?. Thanks Glenn

Like them, a lot cleaner and no shields, If black, where does the black start?Can it go to the start of the expansion section? Do you still have the flexi in the H pipe?. Thanks Glenn
I can do the whole thing, from the heads back, or any part. The flex pipe is not needed with my design, the connector pipe is designed to slide as needed and not crack.

They look like if they were 1" shorter you could remove the axle without pulling the mufflers. Your own complete system looks like the same Todd. I keep looking at that as it makes it a pain to pull the axle. I do like refueling recommended but not required with db killers installed.

They look like if they were 1" shorter you could remove the axle without pulling the mufflers. Your own complete system looks like the same Todd. I keep looking at that as it makes it a pain to pull the axle. I do like refueling recommended but not required with db killers installed.
Funny you should say that... My final full system offering will be short enough to clear the rear axle for easy removal. The prototype is shown on the Store pages for now. I'll update the images once the final production offering is done, which should be this week.

To be honest I am in no position currently to be planning on dropping $1500 on your complete system even though I like it. To be honest the Guzzi will have to run another year without problems before I decide to drop that kind of cash on a non necessity but I was wondering. On the Tour model will the shorter length cook the underside of the bags? I think they are a bit farther away due to the smaller diameter and the lack of a converter should lower the temperature a lot but I was wondering.

Wow.....They look really great!!!tho Im still leaning towards the whole system.
Todd how would you compare them to your mufflers?....OBTW still waiting on subframe
my new instrument gage came in.....patience is a virtue......

Wow.....They look really great!!!tho Im still leaning towards the whole system.
Todd how would you compare them to your mufflers?
Mike, since they won't begin shipping these new production units until mid-next month, of course I can't say. Generally Zard exhausts are slightly deeper then stock (sound-wise) with db-killers in, and healthier without. My mufflers have a righteously deep tone without being obnoxious. My full system takes another step up with a deeper tone and impressive power gains (which I should be able to dyno document soon).

Hey Todd...I believe Im sold on the full set...I look forward to seeing finished product and dyno results....
Can you polish or heat treat just the muffler part?..Ill email you will more questions Ill have to upgrade step by step.

Thanks for your help...

Hey Todd...I believe Im sold on the full set...I look forward to seeing finished product and dyno results... Can you polish or heat treat just the muffler part?..Ill email you will more questions Ill have to upgrade step by step. Thanks for your help...
Yes, I sure can polish or coat just the muffler, not a problem at all. Look forward to your email.

Ordering today!!! Ive gone and done it...I am ordering a full set of pipes today....
Still debating on the look ....natural vs polish vs black powder coat....
Any suggestion on this? LOL I just cant decide!!!

I am lazy. Should I pull the trigger it will be the natural stainless. I do very little polishing. I really like Todd's full system but knowing the cost of the system plus needed fueling coupled with the money I have lost upgrading 2 of my last 3 bikes then selling them I am waiting. Later I'll kick myself for waiting. :)

Lazy is good...I am going to hold off from the fueling for a while.......will need to save more money....If I cant pay cash..I cant afford it...

Well I did I ordered the full exhaust system...Hell by the time I ordered muffllers and the cross over its about the same price....
I cant wait to receive them...Ill send some pics when they arrive

Anxiously awaiting..Sophia's new pipes...lol

Mike, the very first fully mirror-polished 2-2 system is headed your way today. I'll send shipping info direct email.

Back