• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Cal-14 Exhaust

Also for note, I have the prototype set used for the main picture shown HERE -- which is now also mirror polished like above, that I'll let go with a discount. Contact me direct e-mail for info; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Very nice.....adds a performance look to her....cant wait to hear her...
Ill be glad to send some pics..

AWWWSOME...Just installed mine....sounds really really throaty and there is a huge difference in performance..
WOW....cant believe it and that just the full set of pipes..no fueling or ECU mods ....YET

Sophia's new pipes!!!!

Attachments

• 20141219_163902.jpeg
    20141219_163902.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20141219_170604 (1).jpeg
    20141219_170604 (1).jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 122
...but I was wondering. On the Tour model will the shorter length cook the underside of the bags? I think they are a bit farther away due to the smaller diameter and the lack of a converter should lower the temperature a lot but I was wondering.

Todd, after looking at it I have the same question as abbienormal. Have you considered making a "touring" version that would come closer to the end of the bag? I really don't want to cook a set of the saddle bags...despite the "cooling" effects of your fueling kit. After all...It's still a non shielded exhaust system. Which happens to sound better than anything else on the market for the 1400T.

Todd, after looking at it I have the same question as abbienormal. Have you considered making a "touring" version that would come closer to the end of the bag?
Todd, I agree with Touringman, I too would be alot more apt to pull the trigger on a longer set.
I can do them, it just requires access to the Touring model for about a week, and I'd need a few paid orders. Are you interested in the full system of just the slip-ons? If you both are ready to purchase, I can get things moving. Look forward to your reply here, then we'll connect via email.

Todd, my first reaction would be for the muffs only in high polished stainless ...but, when you consider pricing perhaps a full set might be the way I would eventually go. Dunno right now...but a set of slip on "touring length" muffs either way.
And it will be mid March before I am ready to drop coin on these...gotta make a dent in the Matris suspension goodies debt first...

Ok, had many speed bumps in the process here, but finally done and taking orders on the longer low sets for those running bags. I'll put them online soon. I will also be showing off the new muffler design that replaces those at the first post of this thread.

Ok, had many speed bumps in the process here, but finally done and taking orders on the longer low sets for those running bags. I'll put them online soon. I will also be showing off the new muffler design that replaces those at the first post of this thread.

View attachment 10613

Hey! I recognize that bike! :p

What advantages do the longer new muffler design bring?

Hey! I recognize that bike! :p
What advantages do the longer new muffler design bring?
The pic was actually from a few weeks ago. Your bike is further along now.
Lower, longer, quieter muffs are for bikes with bags, and less sportier riders so to speak. We are picking up your black-coated shorty muffler system today.

Back