• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Cal-14 Exhaust

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Info thread on my GTM California 1400 exhaust systems for the Cal-14 Custom/Audace and Tour/Eldo models. These are of course full stainless and hand-built. They can also be mirror polished to match the chrome on the rest of the system. And oh, they sound righteous.

Now on our Online Store >HERE< -OR- Contact me direct e-mail to order; Info at GuzziTech.com

GTRx-C14EX-v2.jpg

Last edited:
Any updates on this? We know you've been busy. We've traded emails on this very subject as well as suspension upgrades. Curious how far you got on the PCV-auto tune project for the C14. Trying to decide where to allocate play funds first.
Bill, yes, thanks for checking in with it here. I am awaiting my GTM Cal 14 mufflers this week in order to (hopefully) document my findings with dyno and air/fuel data. The install on the stock bike has shown some impressive seat of pants feel, including immediate throttle on cold start, and far smoother power delivery. It is feeding it some fuel to do all of this compared to stock, so I suspect (as always) the MPG's will be down, but I'll experiment some with the numbers and see if I can strike a happy medium. More as I can outside of the 40-60+ more hours needed to be put into the website here.

Hell Todd,

I posed this question on the wrong thread..The pipes look fantastic!
How much do they weigh, also will you be offering them in powder coat
black?

Hell Todd, I posed this question on the wrong thread..The pipes look fantastic!
How much do they weigh, also will you be offering them in powder coat black?
Hi Mike, thanks... and they average ~6 lbs per side, and we can do them in black for an additional charge, yes, not a problem... however the end cap is polished aluminum and cannot be coated. Contact me direct email if interested; Todd at GuzziTech.com -- hope to build a few sets early next week. I will pre-sell all of them as desired.

I'd like to see a polished set to make sure they look like the rest of the system. Whats this PC-V/AT3 you spoke about?

They look Great!!! I do have a question about the weight. On your store site it states the weight is 25 lbs. Is that correct?
I thought we were looking at a combined weight of about 12 lbs.

Thanks,
Mike

I'd like to see a polished set to make sure they look like the rest of the system. Whats this PC-V/AT3 you spoke about?
I'll do a polished set on the next built if no one purchases any.
I just finished the full kit including my ECU flash with a Power Commander-V/AutoTune-300, and open lid airbox with these mufflers. The difference is as astonishing as all of the other 8V's I've done. I'll try to get some Dyno time soon to show off the numbers under a separate post then.

They look Great!!! I do have a question about the weight. On your store site it states the weight is 25 lbs. Is that correct?
Mike, that's an approximate boxed shipping weight. I weighed them yesterday, and they are 6.7 lbs per side vs. 11.7 per side for the stock mufflers.

Todd is there any chance you could record a drive by with the new mufflers? Just thinking of how much they're going to grab the attention of Queensland cops. Our noise restrictions here are a joke.

Todd is there any chance you could record a drive by with the new mufflers? Just thinking of how much they're going to grab the attention of Queensland cops. Our noise restrictions here are a joke.
Yes, I can do that... will post tomorrow.

Hi Todd, I think this exhaust system for the Cali 1400 looks and sounds amazing. Have you filmed a ride by yet? I'd love here that too.
Also do you have any full length side shots of the bike with the black muffler? However I'd probably prefer the polished version if it's a perfect match to the chrome heat shields. Thanks, Lee

Hi Todd, I think this exhaust system for the Cali 1400 looks and sounds amazing. Have you filmed a ride by yet? I'd love here that too.
Also do you have any full length side shots of the bike with the black muffler? However I'd probably prefer the polished version if it's a perfect match to the chrome heat shields. Thanks, Lee
I have not, but will try to do the ride-by today, to post. No one has purchased a black or polished set (I haven't sold even one set other then the set on my bike shown). I can snap a few more pics and Photoshop them again if that will help your purchase decision.

I have not, but will try to do the ride-by today, to post. No one has purchased a black or polished set (I haven't sold even one set other then the set on my bike shown). I can snap a few more pics and Photoshop them again if that will help your purchase decision.
Thanks Todd; I look forward to seeing the pics and video. Lee

OK, video and pics below. Look forward to your order Lee. Average db was below 86 on approach, and highest peak at 93 when closest to the camera.

OK, video and pics below. Look forward to your order Lee. Average db was below 86 on approach, and highest peak at 93 when closest to the camera.

Wow! I'm convinced. Time for a telephone conversation. What's the best number to call you on? Cheers, Lee

Back