• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Be sure to see our STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commerically supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2022.

GTM ECU V7 & V9 Flash Tool

Mayakovski

High Miler
GT Famiglia
Hi @GTM®! I ordered the GTM flash tool for my V7III on May 7. The email I received said they’d “be back in stock in 14 days or so”. Refrained from emailing you guys to follow up - I know you’re busy. Can you advise if these are still on back order or when I should expect to receive the unit. Just managing expectations… Thanks Todd!
It's best to email them directly. They are very responsive. Todd cannot monitor every request in the forums.

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Hi @GTM®! I ordered the GTM flash tool for my V7III on May 7. The email I received said they’d “be back in stock in 14 days or so”. Refrained from emailing you guys to follow up - I know you’re busy. Can you advise if these are still on back order or when I should expect to receive the unit. Just managing expectations… Thanks Todd!
Our standard response below, and as stated, please do not post here for order follow-ups.

In these unprecedented times of post-COVID-19, worldwide shipping REMAINS affected at every level. Consequently, we are experiencing unanticipated and significantly longer delays from our suppliers, as they no doubt are also experiencing the same delays and challenges from theirs. Regrettably, the situation is beyond our control. We are all in this worldwide shipping frustration right now.

We cannot control this any more than you can and no amount of emails can change that for you or us. We have not forgotten you and we are doing everything in our power to get your order to you as quickly as possible in these most difficult circumstances. Our system constantly updates the status of your order online, and you can always log in at any time, to check your current order status. Rest assured, we value your business and are working at maximum capacity in order to fulfill our commitments to you, our customers.

We thank you for your patience, understanding, and patronage.

Rick T.

Just got it firing!
It's best to email them directly. They are very responsive. Todd cannot monitor every request in the forums.
Actually, I've read their policy online and Todd posted it again above. It advises against emailing them for status (but doesn't mention the forum), so I thought to follow up here. It would at least remind us collectively what the expectation/issue is. It has been 30 days since my purchase and I have not inquired about it at all until yesterday. All good things come to those who wait I guess... :) Standing by. Thanks, all.

Mayakovski

High Miler
GT Famiglia
Actually, I've read their policy online and Todd posted it again above. It advises against emailing them for status (but doesn't mention the forum), so I thought to follow up here. It would at least remind us collectively what the expectation/issue is. It has been 30 days since my purchase and I have not inquired about it at all until yesterday. All good things come to those who wait I guess... :) Standing by. Thanks, all.
What I had meant was to reply to the email order confirmation you received when you placed your order. I have done that a number of times and it is a great, fast way to get an update. :rofl:

Rick T.

Just got it firing!
What I had meant was to reply to the email order confirmation you received when you placed your order. I have done that a number of times and it is a great, fast way to get an update. :rofl:
Thanks! A reply to an email is well... an email. :giggle: Sounds like maybe the policy is being applied liberally? Lol Nonetheless, I'm happy w/my decision to go with the GTR unit & eagerly await its arrival and installation! I'm fortunate to have other motorcycles to ride while my favorite one is down. But I do have an Aug 4 event I'd really like to attend on my V7III so hoping I have it all sorted by then. 🤞:)

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
What Todd has described with the worldwide supply chain and distribution network, is as debilitating and frustrating in the motorcycle repair business as it obviously is for him is his business.

It is the very greatest bane of my existence on a near daily basis for almost 2 years now and I tell you, it just sucks.

Mayakovski

High Miler
GT Famiglia
What Todd has described with the worldwide supply chain and distribution network, is as debilitating and frustrating in the motorcycle repair business as it obviously is for him is his business.

It is the very greatest bane of my existence on a near daily basis for almost 2 years now and I tell you, it just sucks.
I feel your pain. Still waiting on parts and systems ordered last August. Sucks indeed!

Rick T.

Just got it firing!

I hear ya, man. I left my V85TT Travel at my local dealership for 2 weeks as they waited on an oil pan gasket to arrive from Piaggio in Italy. It was a warranty repair so no cost out of pocket and I have other bikes that made waiting the 2 weekends bearable. Thank God I didn't have to wait too long. Unlike with the set of forged Marchesini wheels I ordered from Italy, it took a year to get those babies! But these shops did help me manage timeline expectations by not overpromising and under-delivering. And they patiently updated me with a status when prompted periodically via email or a call. I definitely understand supply chain challenges - they've certainly worsened with the recent astronomical rise in fuel/transportation costs. It's worse for independent businesses like GTM. I really do hope the GTM flash tool won't take months to get in-hand though. 🤞 I have modification on my V7III that could really use Todd's ECU tuning magic! :)

Rick T.

Just got it firing!
@GTM® - I received the GTM FT while on vacation. Returned over the weekend, performed the steps clearly outlined in the directions and finally uploaded the GTM map yesterday. Wow... What can I say? TRANSFORMATIONAL. Smooth power delivery in every gear, backfiring eliminated and overall a much more enjoyable experience. Now, my '20 V7III with GTM SAS block off kit, evap can delete, Sprint air filter, and Agostini Super Short slip-ons (DB killers removed)... is simply perfect (for me!). Thanks Todd!

maverick9611

Tuned and Synch'ed
i got my flash tool in and followed their vid which helped out alot. just make sure you turn off firewall/anti virus software to download the gtm file to your computer. i uploaded my map and sent it off saturday and had the new version in 3 hours! talk about speedy turn around! thanx gtm! you guys are top notch

Last edited: