• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM ECU V7 & V9 Flash Tool

What Todd has described with the worldwide supply chain and distribution network, is as debilitating and frustrating in the motorcycle repair business as it obviously is for him is his business.

It is the very greatest bane of my existence on a near daily basis for almost 2 years now and I tell you, it just sucks.
I feel your pain. Still waiting on parts and systems ordered last August. Sucks indeed!

What Todd has described with the worldwide supply chain and distribution network, is as debilitating and frustrating in the motorcycle repair business as it obviously is for him is his business.

It is the very greatest bane of my existence on a near daily basis for almost 2 years now and I tell you, it just sucks.
I hear ya, man. I left my V85TT Travel at my local dealership for 2 weeks as they waited on an oil pan gasket to arrive from Piaggio in Italy. It was a warranty repair so no cost out of pocket and I have other bikes that made waiting the 2 weekends bearable. Thank God I didn't have to wait too long. Unlike with the set of forged Marchesini wheels I ordered from Italy, it took a year to get those babies! But these shops did help me manage timeline expectations by not overpromising and under-delivering. And they patiently updated me with a status when prompted periodically via email or a call. I definitely understand supply chain challenges - they've certainly worsened with the recent astronomical rise in fuel/transportation costs. It's worse for independent businesses like GTM. I really do hope the GTM flash tool won't take months to get in-hand though. 🤞 I have modification on my V7III that could really use Todd's ECU tuning magic! :)

@GTM® - I received the GTM FT while on vacation. Returned over the weekend, performed the steps clearly outlined in the directions and finally uploaded the GTM map yesterday. Wow... What can I say? TRANSFORMATIONAL. Smooth power delivery in every gear, backfiring eliminated and overall a much more enjoyable experience. Now, my '20 V7III with GTM SAS block off kit, evap can delete, Sprint air filter, and Agostini Super Short slip-ons (DB killers removed)... is simply perfect (for me!). Thanks Todd!

i got my flash tool in and followed their vid which helped out alot. just make sure you turn off firewall/anti virus software to download the gtm file to your computer. i uploaded my map and sent it off saturday and had the new version in 3 hours! talk about speedy turn around! thanx gtm! you guys are top notch

Last edited:
Hey gang, I have sold the V7III with the FANTASTIC GT map and tool. I want to advise new owner correctly, regarding future service. Since warranty is over, is there any reason to flash back to stock file prior to dealer servicing? Should new owner just leave custom tune active all the time?
Thanks!

Hey gang, I have sold the V7III with the FANTASTIC GT map and tool. I want to advise new owner correctly, regarding future service. Since warranty is over, is there any reason to flash back to stock file prior to dealer servicing? Should new owner just leave custom tune active all the time?
Thanks!
No and Yes.

Just be sure to instruct the dealer if it goes into service, that they are NOT to alter the FI map with any "update". Other than that, the new owner should just enjoy her. Sorry to see you go.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Thanks on above Scott. @Wildroamer - Be sure to forward the PDF I sent, and a post here too would be good. If the ECU gets updated without restoring it, it will involve a flash tool reset with a significant cost. Again, this is ALL covered in the PDF.

I have a 08 Nevada turned V7 classic with external fuel pump/regulator under a steel V7 Sport tank.
Runs like a scalded dog, Fast and Hot 350+- at the heads. Feels lean. I gather that the Re-flash is for later equipment.
Any Help?

I have a 08 Nevada turned V7 classic with external fuel pump/regulator under a steel V7 Sport tank.
Runs like a scalded dog, Fast and Hot 350+- at the heads. Feels lean. I gather that the Re-flash is for later equipment.
Any Help?

GT MOTOCYCLES® Re-flash Tool for your '09 - Current V7 Mk I-II-III, V9 : ALL MODELS​

'03 Breva/Nevada use the same 15.RC ECU as the 2009-12 V7. So this will work for you.

I would like if I can ask a particularity to Todd, practically there are 2 remappings, a remapping is to remove evap and sas and a remapping is to deactivate the lambda probes and grease the carburetion. Once the lambda probes have been deactivated and greased, is the carburetion always worth excluding the SAS?

Thanks on above Scott. @Wildroamer - Be sure to forward the PDF I sent, and a post here too would be good. If the ECU gets updated without restoring it, it will involve a flash tool reset with a significant cost. Again, this is ALL covered in the PDF.
A question on the flash tool - what is the 'Autoadaptive reset' function for, and should I use it on my v7III? I can't find anything on the manual or forums.
I do use the TPS Reset successfully.

If I am correct, that will destroy the collected data file from the AT-200 or AT-300 wide band sensors and make a new empty copy. Do not do that.

Per the information he sends when you but the equipment, you should be pulling your map 2x per year and forwarding it to Todd for review and any corrections or adjustments that he sees. He then forwards the mapping back to you do be downloaded to the motorcycle.

We've written this 1 million times but here I will say it again...

Todd does not normally always see the forum posts, and specific questions related to products purchased from the STORE tab, should be directed at info@guzzitech.com in order to get a direct response from Todd. The forums are not a reliable form of communication with him. It is absolutely impossible for him to see everything posted here. Also, if you don't get a response in 24 hours during the weekdays, then send it again. Also, check your spam and junk mailbox filters. Many times, they intercept his messages and toss the replies into your trash or junk folder. This is not Todd's fault, it's your email filter settings problem. Add info@guzzitech.com to your list of allowed contacts for email.

If you are not the original purchaser, I believe he charges a small fee for this service. If you are the original purchaser, then he doesn't charge, at least that is how I have always been treated with regard to my PC-V and AT-300 setup on my Stelvio NTX.

On a Lighter note
- Out for a chilly spin last night and I still cannot believe how much more quickly the Bike Winds out ( eg: accelerates ) since the last update , after I added the Filter after having done the Exhaust earlier on.
What used to seem to take a long time - eg: like a 50 to 80 passing maneuver ( In a 70 Mph Zone ;) or on ramps getting up to highway speed are effortless now.

A couple of years back - a local charity had an Event at a small airfield - where you could run your Car up to Illegal speeds :wasntme:
It might be *Fun* to run it " Up to the Ton" or higher just to see...

If I am correct, that will destroy the collected data file from the AT-200 or AT-300 wide band sensors and make a new empty copy. Do not do that.

Per the information he sends when you but the equipment, you should be pulling your map 2x per year and forwarding it to Todd for review and any corrections or adjustments that he sees. He then forwards the mapping back to you do be downloaded to the motorcycle.

Todd does not normally always see the forum posts, and specific questions related to products purchased from the STORE tab, should be directed at info@guzzitech.com in order to get a direct response from Todd. The forums are not a reliable form of communication with him. It is absolutely impossible for him to see everything posted here. Also, if you don't get a response in 24 hours during the weekdays, then send it again. Also, check your spam and junk mailbox filters. Many times, they intercept his messages and toss the replies into your trash or junk folder. This is not Todd's fault, it's your email filter settings problem. Add info@guzzitech.com to your list of allowed contacts for email.

If you are not the original purchaser, I believe he charges a small fee for this service. If you are the original purchaser, then he doesn't charge, at least that is how I have always been treated with regard to my PC-V and AT-300 setup on my Stelvio NTX.
Whoa...where did that come from!! Larger bold font, no less. I'm sorry if I upset you, man.
Todd is a busy man, and I'm sure he gets 100's of emails a day, so I thought I'd ask the forum to see if anyone had an answer - no crime in that. Then I was going to email Todd.
I will email him now.
Hope you have a good day. ;-)

Whoa...where did that come from!! Larger bold font, no less. I'm sorry if I upset you, man.
Todd is a busy man, and I'm sure he gets 100's of emails a day, so I thought I'd ask the forum to see if anyone had an answer - no crime in that. Then I was going to email Todd.
I will email him now.
Hope you have a good day. ;-)

No! You misunderstand.

I made it bold and large for others who come after you to see it clearly. Getting people to read here is like pulling teeth sometimes. I try to make the answer clear and easy. People leave messages for Todd in the forums all the time, not knowing any better or reading the process to get help in the STORE, and they don't get answered then they get all torqued off.

It's all good Andy!

FROM THE STORE CONTACT US TAB:

EMAIL INFO​

Questions on a GTM Build, products or previous order follow-up?

BUILDS OR PRODUCT QUESTIONS: Sales @GTMotoCycles.com

O.C. WORKSHOP: Service @GTMotoCycles.com

ORDER FOLLOW UP: Info @GuzziTech.com -- Please see below.

We do not offer Tech Support via email; Please see our GuzziTech.com Forums linked below.

We DO NOT have a phone, do not email us and tell us to call you... we're online ONLY.

In these unprecedented times of post-COVID-19, worldwide shipping REMAINS affected at every level. Consequently, we are experiencing unanticipated and significantly longer delays from our suppliers, as they no doubt are also experiencing the same delays and challenges from theirs. Regrettably, the situation is beyond our control. We are all in this worldwide shipping frustration right now. Our system constantly updates the status of your order online, and/or you can always log in at any time, to check your current order status. Rest assured, we value your business and are working at maximum capacity in order to fulfill our commitments to you, our customers. Email inquiries slow everything down. Thanks for your understanding.

No! You misunderstand.

I made it bold and large for others who come after you to see it clearly. Getting people to read here is like pulling teeth sometimes. I try to make the answer clear and easy. People leave messages for Todd in the forums all the time, not knowing any better or reading the process to get help in the STORE, and they don't get answered then they get all torqued off.

It's all good Andy!

EMAIL INFO​

We do not offer Tech Support via email; Please see our GuzziTech.com Forums linked below.

We DO NOT have a phone, do not email us and tell us to call you... we're online ONLY.

In these unprecedented times of post-COVID-19, worldwide shipping REMAINS affected at every level. Consequently, we are experiencing unanticipated and significantly longer delays from our suppliers, as they no doubt are also experiencing the same delays and challenges from theirs. Regrettably, the situation is beyond our control. We are all in this worldwide shipping frustration right now. Our system constantly updates the status of your order online, and/or you can always log in at any time, to check your current order status. Rest assured, we value your business and are working at maximum capacity in order to fulfill our commitments to you, our customers. Email inquiries slow everything down. Thanks for your under
No! You misunderstand.

It's all good Andy!

EMAIL INFO​

In these unprecedented times of post-COVID-19, worldwide shipping REMAINS affected at every level. Consequently, we are experiencing unanticipated and significantly longer delays from our suppliers, as they no doubt are also experiencing the same delays and challenges from theirs. Regrettably, the situation is beyond our control. We are all in this worldwide shipping frustration right now. Our system constantly updates the status of your order online, and/or you can always log in at any time, to check your current order status. Rest assured, we value your business and are working at maximum capacity in order to fulfill our commitments to you, our customers. Email inquiries slow everything down. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks Scott. All good this end too. My post was not specifically for Todd, but anyone who may already know the answer, in the first instance.
Anyway, I did email Todd and he said the "autoadaptive reset" is for the stock 02-sensor inputs, which have been disabled. Not applicable for the flash unit for my bike. (2018 V7 III Special).

Back