RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.
  2. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.

GTM Monster Builds

Discussion in 'Custom Guzzi Builds' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

2. blakbird

blakbird Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

WOW!!!

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. blakbird

blakbird Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Hey Todd, I'm VERY interested. Unfortunately the powers-that-be haven't given me winning lottery ticket numbers. and the Nigerian prince isn't returning my calls.

Seriously though, the GTM builds look truly stunning, and the performance, sounds, etc, on the video's ..... If I had the money I would definitely be knocking at your door.

Roose and GT-Rx® like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

5. buzglyd

buzglyd Tuned and Synch'ed

I’ll be in Austin but at the track Saturday and Sunday for MotoGP.

6. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Just got it firing!

What an amazing build(s) Awesome stuff! :)

GT-Rx® likes this.
  7. GT-Rx®

Motorcyclist Mag (in print) published some great photos and more on our story in the current issue. You can also read it online via subscription based apps via AppleNews+ or Texture.

EBE529C3-1F35-490C-B476-CB401A874E63.jpeg

8. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I read that article and it was excellent.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  9. GT-Rx®

I have no voice left from an incredibly fun and busy day at the Quail Moto Gathering in Carmel Valley yesterday. Fun catching up with so many new (to me) Guzzi riders and long time friends.

989F6D1D-6D50-4F81-B8E1-766C19C3DDF9.jpeg

10. racer-7

racer-7 Just got it firing!

11. GT-Rx®

To add it to one of builds when the donor has it, very little. To add it to one that doesn't have it, very.

12. GT-Rx®

We just started our next transformation. Breva 1100 less ~100 lbs and ~2” lower cg = GTM-02.4. Will be for sale.

C6E0DA5F-D32B-44A9-A91B-9BF88FC1FBC3.png

1772C45A-8795-4C8A-98A6-6A978F412170.jpeg

13. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Would love to see a time lapse of such a transformation.

14. GT-Rx®

I have one, will post as soon as I have online.

Poppe and Mayakovski like this.
  15. Eldo1400

Eldo1400 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Unbelievable, awesome and beautiful. Todd, does it make sense to use the California engine as a basis for a build or just the 8V?

16. GT-Rx®

Grazie. I can use the Cal 1400 motor (which is a 8V), but it's the gearbox and swing-arm/CARC drive/all related that is critical to these builds.

17. Eldo1400

" I can use the Cal 1400 motor (which is a 8V)..."

Ha ha, I would have gotten a big surprise pulling the valve covers to adjust. (I don't know why I was thinking it's 4V). Anyway I've often looked at the beautiful engine/drivetrain on my Eldorado and imagined what a really stripped-down, minimalist version of the bike would be like. Your builds are similar to what I see in my mind's eye, so I was wondering.

18. GT-Rx®

8V in Italia-speak is Quattrovalvole, or 4-valves per cylinder (8-Valves in total - don't ask I say). Your 1400 is the same as the 1200 (1151cc) 4V (x2 = 8V) motors. I agree on your thoughts/vision. Imagine your motor in a 400 lb machine. That is essentially GTM-01, but with cams and enlarged twin throttle bodies. Any "CARC Guzzi" 1100 or 1200-2V, or any 1200-4V (8V) will work as a donor.

Poppe and Eldo1400 like this.
  19. Eldo1400

I should have said, I thought my 1400 was 2 vales per cylinder for some reason. Anyway, point taken on CARC. It's a nice looking system but I haven't experienced it yet. Almost bought a Griso, but alas. But your bikes take it to a new level. Even 100 hp in a 400 lb package would work for me :)

GT-Rx® likes this.
  20. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Just a stunning transformation

blakbird, Poppe and GT-Rx® like this.