• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

Elvis has left the Garage !

Gooley - I never seen a Harley with the Motor in Sideways Like that ,
must have been a Lot of Work !!!

Beautiful In spite of the Funny engine orientation :D

Last edited:
Going on record that Elvis will not be treated as a "Garage King." This photo is from my first ride. My only complaint is, it's difficult to stop for a quick fill-up due to the number of people coming up and asking questions about the bike! Thanks Todd!
LOVE IT! WELCOME!
Get used to it. It doesn't ever stop with the questions.
Thanks for the post and photo!

“Garage King” 😆. That’s funny!

No offense but everybody has their preferences of cleanliness.

I certainly wouldn’t call any of my motorcycles “Garage King”.

Just clean.

Enjoy your lovely Elvis!

I wish you a million miles of smiles!

👌👍🙏

Just a quick update now that I've ridden GTM-02.13 approximately 250 miles. "Elvis" has improved dramatically since my first short ride. I'm assuming it's a combination of the Auto Tune dialing in and me becoming more familiar with the bike. I've always loved the delivery and character of the 1064cc two valve motor and have never been consumed with huge HP. I told Todd my goals were 90 HP and sub 450 lbs. Todd exceeded my goals. Todd's head work, exhaust and tuning have significantly improved the engine performance while keeping the excellent mid range torque. The improvements in the chassis and handling are what really stand out. I wanted a modern Tonti sportbike and GTM delivered! The front end feedback is excellent and the light weight allows me to change direction effortlessly. I still need to dial in the suspension but it's very close. Updating the braking components was another great decision. The bike just works! It feels like an extremely well sorted production bike and not a mismatch of components like many customs. My only ask would be to have a low fuel warning light. I'm old enough to remember the old "open the tank cap and slosh" to guestimate the remaining fuel and range but would love a "dummy" light. Todd worked with me to make over 100 decisions before we settled on the final options and specs. We nailed virtually every decision/option. If I was going to change one thing, I would have specified the MotoGadget tach with digital speed readout instead of the Speedo with digital RPM readout. I do miss watching the arc of the tach needle as it sweeps across the dial. GTM calibrated the speedo perfectly so no 10% buffer like virtually every production bike! I would encourage anyone on the fence about ordering one of the remaining GTM customs to take the plunge.

GTM 0213 rear

Last edited:
Awesome!

This is the first report written by a custom build client of GTM that I have ever seen. It doesn’t surprise me in the least that your motorcycle has met and/or exceeded your expectations.

I wish I could part with the money right now. Unfortunately it’s not in my cards.

I do wish you a million miles of smiles on your beautiful “Elvis” !

Just a quick update now that I've ridden GTM-02.13 approximately 250 miles. "Elvis" has improved dramatically since my first short ride. I'm assuming it's a combination of the Auto Tune dialing in and me becoming more familiar with the bike.
Thanks Bill! It's like pulling teeth to get people to post some thoughts!
So it's likely more you getting used to it, as the bike was sent pretty well dialed fueling wise. For suspension, just check/set sag front and rear. Yes, the brake & clutch pump upgrades make a massive difference, despite the clueless arguments I endure on them here.
It certainly was a super fun build, and thanks for making it so easy. Absolute pleasure working with you on it, and appreciate your patience through some of the massive delays with product availability and the damn painter! But he sure does look good, even without the blue suede shoes. ;)
We'll continue to work on some of the features, and we can easily update things as we go. A tach swap out is an option at any time. Ping me direct if you ever want to.

So biggest question I'm looking for is... Does it feel like a modernized Tonti?!?!

Appreciate the post/words and pics.

Todd asked me to send a photo of Elvis from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Unfortunately, the weather on the Parkway didn't cooperate. I've attached a photo of my V7 Sport from the same overlook for reference.
Love it, thanks for posting. Guess you'll have to try again soon for better weather. So what's the ride difference like between the two? Does Elvis feel like a more modern version?

Cool Todd, I was just wondering the other day if you've had time to finish the beast.
Yes, finally. My customer builds took priority, but we did deliver a blown 1151cc build last year to Pensacola, FL. I have a dyno chart on this thread... made ~170 rwhp/100 lb.ft.

if we head to El Mirage then Bonneville in 2023
what class will you be aiming for? 1650cc-M-PBF (141+mph), A-PBF (167+), APS-PBF (225+) (Bonni 2021)

Pls post if you go... It would be great to see it run.

~See ya on the salt,

BTW I don't think dustbin type fairings are allowed now-a-days

Last edited:
Back